Do you know what I HATE!?!?!?

Yes Powerpuff Girls!! My little brother used to be obsessed with it!! He made me be Blossom, he was Bubbles and my big brother was Buttercup (although he refused to participate...)

(Note the PP girls top and cap... My parents were all for freedom of letting us wear what we wanted even if we looked like twats :roll:)

Attachments

• IMG_1464.jpg
    IMG_1464.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 19
Yeahh thats the one!
Don't know if it had anything to do with that lol but i was bubbles and my friends were giggles and squiggles

pops/kins/pies/bobs/banannie :)haha:) are off limits! we already have those ;)

Yes Powerpuff Girls!! My little brother used to be obsessed with it!! He made me be Blossom, he was Bubbles and my big brother was Buttercup (although he refused to participate...)

(Note the PP girls top and cap... My parents were all for freedom of letting us wear what we wanted even if we looked like twats :roll:)

:rofl:
It just doesn't make such a good story when I say me and my sister used to play it....

LOOL :haha:they are kinda cute though!
He looks like such a powerpuff fan!

that made me think of bags of glue...

A BAG FOR ME,
A BAG FOR YOU,
LETS GET WRECKED ON BAGS OF GLUE!

rubberbandits :happydance: xx

awwwwww so cute

Any idea's on a name for moi?
Ellie..?

Ellie the elephant?:( True though!
Ellie smellie?What you rekon?

Elliemelly
Elliellie
Ellie Bo Nellie

haha I hate rhyming I can never think of words.

It's outta Ellie Smellie & Ellie Bo Nellie lol

My name sucks. Every "nickname" I've ever had has either been, Shannon Bonannon or Shananagins. BOO!

My nickname from my dad is Leah Badeah.

No one could come up with one for me

I've been getting Juicy Lucy since I was in school, everyone thinks its hilarious :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->