do you know what this could be

zoehamp

mutha of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
helo again, i have got my d+c booked 2moz, but 2day i started bleeding but only wen i am on the toilet. but wen i went for a number 2, (sorry tmi) i lost this jelly like stuff that was realy stretchy and had vains init aswel as being like a orangy seethrough coulor, sorry i know it souds gross but i jus dnt know wat it is. has this happened to any of you wen you have been naturally losing baby. many thanks x

Im so sorry for your loss, it does sound like your body has started to misscarry naturally.
I wud still go to the hospital tomorrow and let them check you over.

:hug::hug::hug:

V x x x

Sorry, I've never lost a baby naturally past a very very early pregnancy. Just wanted to send you :hugs:

not sure but :hug: for tomorrow xx

Sounds very much like a natural MC how far along were you? sounds very much like a few of min but not too sure about the orange color, never heard that one before. Take care of yourself.

Sounds very much like a natural MC how far along were you? sounds very much like a few of min but not too sure about the orange color, never heard that one before. Take care of yourself.

hello again, iwell the baby died at 9weeks 2 days, well i went for the check up at the hospital 2day she said that the orangie coulor was the plug, she said i havnt had the miscarriage yet as my pain as been very little and i have still just been spottin and lost tiniest blood clot ever. but i have got to be in hospital for 8 in morning for them to put the tabs up me to dialate my cervix, she said that alone is the longest part takin any wer frm an hour to a couple of hours. and i should be able to cum home bout 2 in afternoon. i know this sound horrible but i cnt wait for it to be over and done with as it feels like i cnt really cope with the fact that baby is still in me and has been for more then 3 weeks dead. i feel so sorry for my baby. i have read at 9 weeks the baby can feel pain i just hope she/he never did. thank you al for advice and support. x x

hello again, iwell the baby died at 9weeks 2 days, well i went for the check up at the hospital 2day she said that the orangie coulor was the plug, she said i havnt had the miscarriage yet as my pain as been very little and i have still just been spottin and lost tiniest blood clot ever. but i have got to be in hospital for 8 in morning for them to put the tabs up me to dialate my cervix, she said that alone is the longest part takin any wer frm an hour to a couple of hours. and i should be able to cum home bout 2 in afternoon. i know this sound horrible but i cnt wait for it to be over and done with as it feels like i cnt really cope with the fact that baby is still in me and has been for more then 3 weeks dead. i feel so sorry for my baby. i have read at 9 weeks the baby can feel pain i just hope she/he never did. thank you al for advice and support. x x

:hug: I know exactly what you mean about just wanting it out of you, I felt the same way and think it's a perfectly natural reaction :hug:

hey hun. Good luck. I had the tablets like you and it took about an hour for things to start and was over within about 2 more. Its natural to want it over x

well i had a scan at 11.5wk ...first scan aswell by the way they wudnt do me a dating scan as i didnt find out till i was 7-8wk,anyways i had a little bleeding went4this scan and she confirmed that the baby hadnt grown no more than 6wk, n the sac was 11.5wk n started2cum away...i went home4 a wk,as soon as i walked thro the door after this internal scan i was just puring with blood!! its slowed down thro out the wk, i had a d%c 1wk after the scan, i was sat in that hospital from 9am,wasnt allowed anythin2eat...and they didnt put the tab in me till 5pm, and dyknow when they came for me at 6pm i was so so glad, when i came rd at 8pm ish they expected i was staying over night! no chance got dressed cos gary was there and came home, then the bleeding did carry on, on n off 4 3-4wk, but hun,times a healer, u wont ever 4get of course, and belive u me i just wanted it over n done with asap :( ...dont be alone, post as soon as u can hun cos uknow trhe support is ere4u x x

helo again, i have got my d+c booked 2moz, but 2day i started bleeding but only wen i am on the toilet. but wen i went for a number 2, (sorry tmi) i lost this jelly like stuff that was realy stretchy and had vains init aswel as being like a orangy seethrough coulor, sorry i know it souds gross but i jus dnt know wat it is. has this happened to any of you wen you have been naturally losing baby. many thanks x

Sounds like a "show" babe:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Hun i have had a dnc when i have lost before and i was down in theatre about 1hr i was told to come in for 7.30 i went down at 11.30 and was back for 1.pm and went home at 4ish onec i had eatin somthing and been the toilet for a wee wee
you have to have a wee so they can see your bladders working properely

Really sorry about your loss honey and if you ever need a chat i am here for you i lost twin girls in feb just gone no h/b at 10wks so i know how you are feeling :hugs:

hiya girlz thx for all your comments, feel like i hav known you lot for quite a while they way you are giving me support, im ever so greatful. i had the erpc done on friday, i thought the tablets up me wer the worst part, as i got megger pains and they wernt allowed to give me anything for the pain either, but after the op i went for a wee and i gushed out of blood, so b4 i went they had to check blood flow, but it was alright. i was given antibiotics, 4 tabs to be taken at once. when i got home i went for a wee again and i gushed out of blood again, i actually thought i had started to wee, but wen i looked down blood was cumin out insted, but bout 30seconds after i did start to wee, the after that no more bleeding for me. next morning i woke up with bad pain, and i was worried bout no blood on pad so i phned them up, and they said that as i had the gushes of blood thats why the bledin has stoped but will return, and i must admit she was right, but only spottin, but i dnt think you would actually call it spottin as it is only little but when i wipe. and turned brown already. im just worried bout the pains as i still find it hard to do things, and im always takin sumin for the pain.. the only trouble now is that i have become very itchy down there. and im not sure why, i am illergic to latex so i presume they wore non latex gloves, plus wouldnt it of come out sooner then 4days. thanks for readin this and sorry it was so long, many thanks for all of your support x x x x .

and im so so sorry bout your loses. x x x :hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"