Do you know where your baby was conceived?

I am pretty sure ours is a 50 shades/bared to you baby! Those books made me super horny so I was quite literally jumping my OH every chance I got!
We had been trying for a year after coming off depo and I was stressing thinking it was never going to happen/something wrong with me, sex had become wondering if and when, then the one month I stopped thinking about we got our BFP! Where? Well I think it was the weekend my OH had been away to London for 3 days and we got very carried away when he got back erm on the bedroom floor I think! :-/

My boyfriend travels a lot with work and we can spend quite long periods of time apart. He had been away for work in America for 2 weeks and then was suppose to fly straight to Spain to see his family (he is Spanish) for another 2 weeks but instead decided to surprise me and do a quick stop off in Leeds as I was stressed about my final uni exams. He turned up at my door on the Tuesday morning and left Thursday afternoon, we never left my bedroom! Somewhere in this time frame baby was conceived.

I know because it was an accident. Right after it happened, I said "Well, thanks for the baby you just gave me." Lo and behold... that one time actually sealed the deal.

Yes! DTD twice that month, both in the spare bedroom!!

Yep a night we were both drunk after getting back from a drag queen shows while on holiday in Tunisia lol

At MIL's old house as OH still lived there at the time.
We only DTD twice in the whole month and both times were there.

Very boring but at home in our bed lol I remember the exact time aswell as it was the only time oh accidentally came a little inside me (we usually use withdrawal method) in my head we'd be ok until a week later and my boobs got sore lol it's been a massive blessing in disguise though :cloud9: I love my lively little baby so much already :cloud9:

Yes - in a little petri dish in dundee :haha: ... This thread is a good one and funny lol

Yep, during a vacation in AZ in DH's sister's bed...OOPS!

Didn't even know I was ovulating - thought I was having an annovulatory cycle since they were super sporadic since DD was only 6.5 months old and still exclusively breastfed! I knew about 10 days later that something was 'different' and put off testing for another couple days thinking it must be AF finally arriving. When it didn't arrive, I tested and holy moly it was positive! According to my dating ultrasound at 9 weeks, I tested positive at 12dpo!

With DD I knew at 12dpo also but only because I was charting my BBT due to the infertility treatment we were going through...! She was conceived in our room in our bed on a Monday morning before I flew out for a week long business trip!

I do! Just got my BFP two days ago and we were on vacation during my ovulation at a music festival in Tennesse called Bonnaroo. it was over 100 degrees everyday and you were camping in a farm field with 90,000 other people but I had EWCM a LOT on day so we waited till our friends were gone from our camp site, and had sex one time the whole four days (seriously, it was so hot and disgusting) and we kept joking that we were trying for a Bonnaroo Baby. well guess what? My baby was conceived at a music festival! Yeah!

In our bed in our new home, we had only moved in in April and got pregnant in May.. Nice little housewarming gift ha x

Yes...we went out of town for the weekend for OHs Xmas party they have every year. They always set us up in beautiful rooms and have great dinner parties. It was the night he proposed to me too...then shortly after he stated this was the night we are going to make baby Suri. And he was right...on the girl part and all lol...he also predicted her to be 7lbs, 3oz at birth...I really hope he's right about that too!
My avatar picture was that particular night in fact :blush:

I'm glad to know that the couch/living room floor are as popular in other people's repetoir!!

However, I know this one was definitely in bed and exactly when. We've been trying for 18 months and I was on Clomid and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation. We had both been working and had strep and were miserable and tired and DID NOT want to be having sex. We made silly jokes and bets and then fell asleep.

Very unromantic.

We had been ttc for a year but were taking a break as I went home to help my parents for a few weeks and then had a graduation. One hit wonder at my PARENTS house when DH got there for the graduation. HAHA

Yep! Sophie was 'made' on MIL's spare bed, at 10:30pm haha!

Lol great thread haha

My number3 was conceived on top of a very tall block of flats in London -we were staying with DH's elderly grandparents and the sofa bed we were sleeping on was so noisy haha -so we sneaked out onto the roof when everyone was asleep heehee

I remember freaking out afterwards as there were helicopters flying overhead. After that , we never DTD until we got home (way after O )

This baby I know too, we DTD only once before O (I was working lots of night shifts) , and I was sure we were out after the previous months BDing every possible fertile day and getting nowhere. Was at home in our bed, not as exciting as on top of a building in the open air but hey who cares lol

xx
xx

Lol yes me I had been away from my husband for a month seeing family and he came for a few days to visit and this one on the way was conceived on the shower floor of the guest bathroom at his parents :rofl: that was the only time we had sex where he didn't pull out because I thought oh we are in the shower it should be fine I was stood up straight away but that was stupid thinking lol because here I am 4 months pregnant

In a fertility clinic in Cambridge! Day egg fertilised I was at my grandad's funeral in Peterborough and hubby was working in norwich!

We weren't even together the day of conception!!

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->