Do you know where your baby was conceived?

Yep - in our bed.

Also know when, because we only Dtd once that week, it was after I'd been to a concert, got home really late and couldn't sleep. O/h suggested we have sex as it might help me nod off.

Guess it helped in 2 ways, i got a good nights sleep and 10 days later i got my BFP

Yep. In the shower standing up after a swim in the sea. I remember everything we did that night. It was our first time NTNP and a couple of days after I think I ovulated but the only time it could have happened. I like to think it happened then because our little lady really wanted to be here.

We've known every time; the first time we got pregnant only having DTD once that cycle - 9th August 2009. I don't recall the situation though.

The second time I took one random OPK and it was positive so we aimed DTD then, and got pregnant - 22nd April 2011. She was conceived te morning after an argument. I thought we had missed our chance when I saw EWCM, took an OPK and we DTD right after.

The third time I was charting, temping and using OPKs, and we only DTD once that cycle that COULD have resulted in pregnancy - 23rd March 2013. Baby was conceived the day after I was supposed to ovulate, because my youngest was up all night refusing to settle

In our bed at home each time, though each time in different beds - the first time in a £300 bed, the second in a cheap £60 bed and the third in a sofabed :lol:

My hubby was working away, so it happened at some point when I went up to see him for a night in his hotel bed :blush: We had a lot of sex, so I wouldn't be able to actually pin point when :rofl:

Yes!
We had tried for 5 cycles doing the daily deed and sometimes even 2/3 times a day lol nothing happened so finally in feb I said ok this month I'm giving up and I'm not temping or charting or anything cuz I'm so frustrated. Mainly cuz I have 3 kids already that I didn't even have to "try" for, so I was gettin frustrated. Anyway we had to have an early vday and we hadn't had sex since AF ended because we were just "off" so I planned our early vday night on feb 8th, we went to red lobster, then stopped at the pleasure store ;) fun fun! So we got home and I had surprised him with the whole house decorated- it was a GREAT night! I had no idea I was pregnant at all until I went to an excersize class because I felt so bloated and gross and just not normal, well after that class I thought I was going to cough up blood lol I was like "how am I so out of shape!?" well I went home and thought hey why not take an extra test I had at home just to see, and yep it was a bfp on feb 19th. My ultrasound dated the baby to being concieved on exactly feb 8th haha I was like yep I knew it!

I know with my daugther it a was *coughs* on a bathroom sink :blush: hahaha
current bun in the oven was in bed :p
https://lb3f.lilypie.com/fyJ3p1.png

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/4Gdmp1.png

For me it was Thanksgiving day at my fiance's parents house (with them in the next room lol). I knew because it was the only time we did it during a 2 week period since he was staying with them for 10 days and I had to go back home the next day. It also happens to coincide perfectly with my last period and due date. :)

In bed! Very boring I know but it's kind of a special bed for us!

It was the same bed we first said I love you and the bed he proposed to me with the ring hidden under the pillow!

We made our baby in our special bed and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

Over the side of the bed between rounds on Call of Duty Black Ops lol We had been ttc for a while and decided to stop trying, but because we were in the habit of not protecting, that one passionate quickie was unprotected. I remember thinking immediately afterwards..."I am fertile right now, but it didn't happen when we were trying, so it won't happen now"....yeah...right lol :p

This is a cute thread :)

I know for sure we conceived in our bed. We bded a lot that month but I like to think our little beans came from the "batch" where we O'ed at the exact same time :blush:

1st LO in Belfast and 2nd either in our bed at home or on the sofa!

We were DTD (passionately and romantically) since date of last AF until a few days before my fertile period. Then I got a reaaaally bad cold and we DTD a few days later in all of 2 minutes and I sneezed in OH's face :haha: Going by ultrasound dates we conceived that night! I thought there was no chance we'd conceive that cycle but we did!

Yep, in a caravan park! I know as we dtd and then didn't do it again for 2 weeks and based on our dating scan I worked it out.

I know exactly where because we only DTD in our bed that cycle (hey, it's the comfiest place! ;) ). I can narrow down when to one of two days, because we hadn't BDed for four days, and then did twice two days apart, and based on physical signs and when I got my positive HPT, I Oed right then or shortly after (so the earlier BDing would have been too far back).

Mine as another fertility, high monitored cycle so yup. We were intimate on the Thursday and ovulation happened on the Saturday.

DD1 was while on holidays. DD2 and this one were in my bed as i only dtd once each cycle.

Have no clue with my first but do with my other 2!!! The lack of sex is how I know :haha: We had way too much sex before having our first- I'm still amazed and wonder how we could even have sex that much.

My first daughter and this baby where at home in our bed.

My 2nd daughter was on the sofa on hubby's birthday with celeb juice on in the background :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->