Do you know where your baby was conceived?

I know the exact day we conceived because I was charting. We were not TTC but I made sure to mark down all the days we (accidentally) had unprotected sex around ovulation. We conceived on Christmas day in our bed! :)

Yep as I was charting. My partner and I were horribly sick in bed for 3 days straight when I was ovulating. So not romantic, it was the most difficult sex we've had to endure! But it did the trick

Yes because I was charting. It was in our bed but could of been a morning, lunchtime or evening conception as we decided that once every 2 days wasn't working heheh xx

With my legs in stirrups in the fertility clinic on 1st Feb with Adele playing in the background 3 female nurses/embryologist and hubby in the waiting room haha. I was jacked up on Valium and life was goooood ;) haha

this LOL

I was with 5-6 different people except for DH, doped up and in a very happy place :haha::haha::haha:

With my legs in stirrups in the fertility clinic on 1st Feb with Adele playing in the background 3 female nurses/embryologist and hubby in the waiting room haha. I was jacked up on Valium and life was goooood ;) haha

this LOL

I was with 5-6 different people except for DH, doped up and in a very happy place :haha::haha::haha:

These comments are awesome :flower: (Congrats to all the BFPs btw!)

It would be pretty cool to know exactly when and where the babies have been conceived, might freak OH out though :haha:

Definitely know. Was a result of a quickie on our bed before heading off to a new years eve party :haha:

after a year ttc myself and dh went away for a weekend, did everything the books told us not to do i.e he went in the sauna/jacuzzi (not good for sperm apparently) we drank lots of booze and just enjoyed each other for the first time in months....sounds awful but sex had become a chore and all i could think whilst doing it was 'is this going to be the time that makes me pregnant' ...........anywho the one time we just chilled and enjoyed 'making love' it happened! only 4weeks to go now!! x

We conceived our rainbow on child loss awareness day. Up against the bedroom wall, lol. We'd gone out for drinks to acknowledge our angels and gotten quite passionate on the alcohol :p

Yep! On out living room floor....after our sons first birthday party!!! (once all the guest had gone and DS was in bed)!

Lol at all these :) I think mine was a serious 50 shades baby left my book lying around got home and obviously oh had read a few pages if you get what I mean lol ;) I'm 95% sure this is when it happened !!!

Had loads of ewcm (first time I had seen it since having DS1), and it was the only day we bd in that week. DH even said - I bet you're knocked up now! LOL

With DS1, we were trying like crazy, but I know we conceived on the weekend of a supermoon, and pretty sure it was when we were actually dtd because we wanted to, and not because it was timed for baby-making.

Since my doc and I cannot seem to agree on dates, it could have have been 1 of two places...

My wedding night or in the hotub on my honeymoon. Either way it was only a week apart!

yep i know when and knew when implantation happend too. it was the last night i we bd then i was at a girlfriends house for the next few days

I think i know down to a couple if days. I had been using ovulation sticks to try and work out where my cycles were as they were all over the place since d&c in June. November 4th was the first time it showed I was OVing. So got myself loking extra nice and pounced on DH as soon as he walked through the door!!! We DTD twice more the next day as well so could of been then. EDD matches with this as well!

in my bed on 10/01/13 and it was the most un romantic sex ever...which consisted of me laying with my legs in the air for 10min...

and with my first although he was a surprise looking at dates it was a quicky on the floor of a log cabin whilst our mates went to get beer.

where? yes, in our marital bed

When? no, because DH and I were DTD every single day, sometimes multiple times a day after AF had gone until a week before BFP, but I'm pretty sure it involved me elevating my hips high into the air with a pillow under my ass just for good measure :haha:

We only had sex once in the week that we conceived, so yes I can say the exact place, in the shower haha!

This time was pretty obvious as the condom split lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->