Do you know where your baby was conceived?

Another fertility clinic momma here! I always get nostalgic when I drive by the RE office. :wohoo:

Yep sure do, was on round 2 of clomid I was doing opk and luckly we got prego the first time i ovulated, June 12 in my mil spare bedroom. We are having to stay with dh parents while we do some remodeling to our house so we can move in it. She joked about us dtd in her house & giggled and said at least someone was in this house...lol

Yes! In a laboratory in Hammersmith, London! :haha:
Ironically we intend to call our baby (if a little boy) Warwick, which is where we're from. I've already had jokes saying 'Naming your baby after where he was concieved eh!?'

If only they knew! :rofl:

Our baby was conceived in Athens between 2-5 May! My OH lives there and that was when I went to visit him for my birthday!

DD in Switzerland
Baby #2 in Canada.

Haha yes. I know cos DH and I were using condoms ever since I gave birth to my baby boy in April 2012. So, in January 2013, DH and I decided it would be okay not to put a condom on. Things got out of hand and boom I got pregnant lol. I knew right then and there...actually, we both did, that I got pregnant.

With my other pregnancies I knew too cos a lil voice in my head said "you just got pregnant"...weird huh? lol.

Yes. In stirrups at the dr,'s office. I tease my husband that its the nurse who knocked me up and not him! Haha

At home, in my bed...nothing too out of the ordinary

My DH is a fire fighter he was working during my ovulation period.... Needless to say I went up to the firestation and now we are having a baby:happydance:

April 20th, 11:30pm on the sofa :haha:

We where hardly dtd (at that time our daughter was 5 months old) and it was the only day that month we dtd. A few weeks later I noticed I was late and bam :bfp:

Needless to say, my daughter turns 1 at the end of October and this baby is going to be here end of December early January. Im having my tubes tied :haha:

My DH is a fire fighter he was working during my ovulation period.... Needless to say I went up to the firestation and now we are having a baby:happydance:

You are a go-getter! I applaud your initiative. Welcome to bnb and congrats on your pregnancy!

I know where simply because of my due date and the only way things could work! Plus we were away for Christmas and New Year when I was ovulating so could only really be 1, maybe 2, places as it couldn't have happened earlier than December 21st or later than December 25th, especially as I had implantation spotting on the 29th and 30th!

I have no idea exactly where and when my daughter was conceived though! It was probably in our bed at our old flat but we were more adventurous about where we dtd at that point so it could be a few different places! :blush::haha:

Beca :wave:

Pretty sure it happened while we were camping. . . based on how far along the doc says I was at my fist ultrasound and how far along I was when I got the BFP. :blush:

yes in a caravan on a pull out sofa bed because it was too hot to do it in the bedroom while we were on holiday - so romantic lol

This thread is great, lol!

My LO was conceived on a camping trip on a squeaky air mattress. It could only have been on one or two days because of when I started getting my post ovulatory symptoms and when he was there. I was there for two weeks, but because of work hubby was in and out a few times. We were camping with a group of friends so it was hard to keep quiet, especially with the squeaking of the mattress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->