It can be shortened and most people call me Angie
I hardly ever have to say it or write it

Cons:
No one can spell it or pronounce it correctly
I don't like the sound of it
It's too long- prefer shorter names
My family nickname, Geli, is so ugly sounding but I'm stuck with it, oh well
Mail, documents, ID always have typos
I can't understand why they'd call me that if they never EVER use my full name?!
My little woggy name doesn't accurately represent who I am
I'm named after an ugly plant
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is like 'Oh like Angelica from the Rugrats' -__- and they called me Angelica Pickles as a kid. Major eyeroll.

Luckily, a friend in high school started calling me Angie and it stuck. I don't mind Angie, but it's still not my favourite.

Having said that, I wouldn't change my name. I was born with it, and it's who I am.

I like my name Rosalie, I get called Rose by family and friends, colleagues at work call me Rosa for short, and my OH calls me Rosie (what he's being sweet/ or wants something :haha:).

My name was really unusual when I was younger, but think it's kind of come back into fashion since twilight :dohh: xx

I'm Renee Lynn, and I never liked it. It always came with mispronunciations and nicknames that I hated. As I've gotten older I don't hate it as much, it's nice not having a common name and I was the only Renee in school so if I heard the name I knew it was me.

I'm not overly keen on my name (nicola). Its ok I guess but really boring, and there were always at least two others in my class at school with the same name. I REALLY hate nikki, don't know why, but its just not me, so it annoys me when people just start calling me nikki!

My first and middle names are Susan Catherine, and I think it's both feminine and strong, so I've always liked my name..

There were a few Susan's growing up but not many, and I don't mind when people call me Susie or Sue, but since I always refer to myself as Susan, I don't get nicknamed that often..

I hate amanda it's way to girly for me, and people used to say cause your A-MAN-DUH. I go by dani now

its ok...i didnt like it and i thought about changig it but nothing else suited me so then i started to like being lindsay paige

I like mine, Stephanie. Its quite international which is good because I've travelled a lot. People usually call me Steph which I like, but some have called me Fanie which needless to say makes people giggle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->