Do you see anything? I think I have line eye!

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I'm not thinking this is a positive but I *think* I slightly see something. Lol oh I must sound so silly right now !!! I think I have line eye!!! Do you ladies see anything?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 74
I do think I see something so super super faint but I tend to have bad line eye too :haha:

I do think I see something so super super faint but I tend to have bad line eye too :haha:

Hahahahaha yeah I think I'm grasping at straws here...LOL!!! But I do think I might see something. Not sure if it's an indent though? I will be testing tomorrow morning again

Hahahahaha yeah I think I'm grasping at straws here...LOL!!! But I do think I might see something. Not sure if it's an indent though? I will be testing tomorrow morning again

I look forward to seeing it!! Hopefully this is the beginning of something :flower:

I deffo see *something* but am wondering if it is an evap / indent as I am not sure of the colour. Good luck! x

Hahaha Rebecca! I just realized its YOU!!! It's Jen here;)
How are you feeling?!!

Haha!!! My goodness I should have realized and recognized your adorable baby in your picture :haha: I'm so excited for you that you guys are trying for a 4th!!!!
I'm so glad you are back here! How is the family?

I'm feeling great. This is the point I usually start enjoying being pregnant. Limited food a versions and have more energy!

Can't wait to see your next test!

How are you feeling?!!

Haha!!! My goodness I should have realized and recognized your adorable baby in your picture :haha: I'm so excited for you that you guys are trying for a 4th!!!!

I'm feeling great. This is the point I usually start enjoying being pregnant. Limited food a versions and have more energy!

Im so happy for you! Another beautiful wee one!! Glad to hear youre feeling better!!
Yes we're trying for only one more. Its already crazy busy with 3 so I think we will shut the baby machine down at 4 lol!!
I'm def out this month. I don't feel pregnant and I took another test this morning and looks the same as yesterday. If I were pregnant I should have a BFP by now. Oh well. Next month I guess;)

I do see something but is that an frer? I took those apart a few time and it always showed a line but it was always just the indent/evap :( I would test again tomorrow with fmu and see if it's gotten darker but try not to take it apart :)

How are you feeling?!!

Im so happy for you! Another beautiful wee one!! Glad to hear youre feeling better!!
Yes we're trying for only one more. Its already crazy busy with 3 so I think we will shut the baby machine down at 4 lol!!
I'm def out this month. I don't feel pregnant and I took another test this morning and looks the same as yesterday. If I were pregnant I should have a BFP by now. Oh well. Next month I guess;)

Thank you!!! Yeah.. Sometimes i get nervous about it will be with 3 but also very excited at the same time! I thought this one was going to be our last but dh keeps talking about the next one we have too so who knows :haha:

It's so sad to think of making an official decision like that but I totally get it! I think 4 would most definitely be my limit too. It's crazy just with 2! :haha:

Sorry your test looks the same! :/ how long did it take trying for your others? Hopefully next month is the one!!

How are you feeling?!!

Thank you!!! Yeah.. Sometimes i get nervous about it will be with 3 but also very excited at the same time! I thought this one was going to be our last but dh keeps talking about the next one we have too so who knows :haha:

It's so sad to think of making an official decision like that but I totally get it! I think 4 would most definitely be my limit too. It's crazy just with 2! :haha:

Sorry your test looks the same! :/ how long did it take trying for your others? Hopefully next month is the one!!

Yes since I'm an automatic csection, I'm only allowed 3 csections max which would be this last baby #4. Yes 3 is wonderful but def a game changer. However with each baby just comes a 'new normal'...you will love it:)
Yeah the test is def negative this morning but I'm totally ok with that!
My boys were always unplanned, so it happened quickly. My daughter was planned and took 2 cycles to conceive. So we will see if we get blessed with one more:)
Have you guys picked out a name for our little girl?! So excited for you!!

How are you feeling?!!

Yes since I'm an automatic csection, I'm only allowed 3 csections max which would be this last baby #4. Yes 3 is wonderful but def a game changer. However with each baby just comes a 'new normal'...you will love it:)
My boys were always unplanned, so it happened quickly. My daughter was planned and took 2 cycles to conceive. So we will see if we get blessed with one more:)

Oh so there is a good chance you won't be waiting too long!! Will be praying it won't! :) I didn't know there was a limit on c sections but that makes sense I guess!

Yes.. We decided on Aliya Jane for her :)

How are you feeling?!!

Oh so there is a good chance you won't be waiting too long!! Will be praying it won't! :) I didn't know there was a limit on c sections but that makes sense I guess!

Yes.. We decided on Aliya Jane for her :)

Ohhhhh that's SUCH a pretty name!!!! LOVE that!!!!! I can't wait to hear when she arrives!!!!

I do see something. It is quite faint, but there is definitely something there. I hope it gets darker for you!

I do see something. It is quite faint, but there is definitely something there. I hope it gets darker for you!

Thank you:) it's officially a BFP! I waited 4 days after this to test again. I'm still shocked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->