Do you see it?!? Help!

how did this mornings test go his-belle?

I'm in a state of shock- I got my :bfp:!!! Keep having to go back to the bathroom to look at it to check it!! I'd more or less convinced myself it was going to be a BFN!!

Wow thats great news!! congratulations!

Any news his_belle? I am so excited for you and really hope it is a :bfp: for you!!

Im bloody 10 days late now and still :bfn: :cry:

:hug: xxx

Thanks tash- my fingers are crossed for your BFP too- hope you soon get the answer you want :hugs::hugs:

Still keep checking it... still says the same thing!!

Lol I moved house when my son was 3 months old and when we were packing up boxes I found the test I din when I found out I was pregnant with him. I was like WOW!! I still couldnt believe it was :bfp: and I had my little boy there haha

:hug: hope you have a great pregnancy xx

Ladies,
I took a another test (FR) and it came up :bfn:
Still no AF

:cry:

I am hoping my body just produces the hormone slowly?
I just don't know what to think now

awww honey thats crap :( your not out of the race until :witch: shows...and shes not here for wither of us yet!! fingers crossed and :dust:

:hug: xx

awww honey thats crap :( your not out of the race until :witch: shows...and shes not here for either of us yet!! fingers crossed and :dust:

:hug: xx

aw, thanks tasha!
Yeah my AF was due on the 9th!
When was yours due?

the 4th!!!! not done a test since thursday when I got :bfn: might do one in the morning but then will have to go to work feeling crap if its negative!!!

I know just how you feel.
Have you spoken to you Doc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back