Do you see it?!? Help!

:rofl:
I haven't had any gas, so I can't rival my DH quite yet! :rofl:

OMG! OMG!!!

:happydance:

I defo see a line! Congrats love! Im so so happy for you.

Please let us know how your next test with fmu goes!

:hugs:

OMG! OMG!!!

:happydance:

I defo see a line! Congrats love! Im so so happy for you.

Please let us know how your next test with fmu goes!

Thanks so much, Sushai!
You were one of the first b&b ladies I got to know.
I am so excited, but am trying to stay as calm as I can. :rofl:

I will post as soon as I do my FMU test!

I have my fingers and toes and everything else crossed that you did in fact ovulate and this will be your month, hun!

much love!

You very welcome, cant wait to see when you get your next bfp with FMU. Good luck :)

Hi_Belle, this is Dipar_Butt i think i saw you on one of those groups where nobody got a their AF and no bfp's. I saw that line. And i pray it's a :bfp: for you. And also i'll give me hope that if you got your bfp, then mine should be around the corner!!! lol. :hugs:

This is so exciting!!!!! I saw the line as well, it's there!!!!

I am hoping and praying that you got your BFP. However, those blue dye tests are very unreliable. I have used a clear blue test like that one, and have gotten the same line (completely blue but thin). Mine unfortunately was negative. I have a better feeling about yours though :thumbup:. Let us know as soon as you find out for sure!!!:dust:

That is definately a positive!!! That is just what mine looked like. I think evaps are pretty skinny. This one is wide!!!! Yay.

Have you tested again yet hunny??? Cant wait for the update! Sending you tons of babydust!:hugs:

how did this mornings test go his-belle?

I'm in a state of shock- I got my :bfp:!!! Keep having to go back to the bathroom to look at it to check it!! I'd more or less convinced myself it was going to be a BFN!!

how did this mornings test go his-belle?

I'm in a state of shock- I got my :bfp:!!! Keep having to go back to the bathroom to look at it to check it!! I'd more or less convinced myself it was going to be a BFN!!

Wow thats great news!! congratulations!

Any news his_belle? I am so excited for you and really hope it is a :bfp: for you!!

Im bloody 10 days late now and still :bfn: :cry:

:hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"