Do you see it? Should I call doctor? I am so frustrated!

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I am on my second round of Femara and when I was tested for ovulation the blood came back I hadn't. The doctor said there was a small chance I could later on. Well I started having symptoms like I might. About a week later I spotted for 3 days when I should of gotten my period. (I spotted on 10/29, 10/30, 10/31) I took the test below later in the afternoon (on 11/1) and I saw a VERY faint line. So faint I had to take the test apart to get the camera to pick it up.

Since then I have used 2 IC and one more First response all negative. (Last one was First response on 11/3) I don't understand. Can I get a line on one and a day later no line and actually be pregnant. The completely negative one I did with FMU. I have no idea what dpo I am. I know if I had ovulated on time it would of been the 15th of last month. I am thinking I might of ovulated a week later than that.

I am so frustrated. I am beginning to hate First response. When I call my doctor about no period should I mention the test below?

neg.JPG neg2.JPG

Since I got a negative next day should I not say anything to my doctor when I call tomorrow?

probably not. Just mention the positive and ask them to test. I've got everything crossed for you :)

I am going in for a blood test for pregnancy and progesterone after work and should know tomorrow something.

Goodluck for your blood tests, they would be a better indicator than at home test.

I see it but am unsure if its an indent. Bloods will def tell you. Fingers crossed xx

I am waiting on test results. Waiting is killing me.

Test came back. I didnt ovulate so not pregnant. On too round 3 I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->