Do you see what I see?!!!

Can you post the other tests you took?

Without seeing the new test we can't really give you much help. Is it completely negative? No line at all?

Something caught my eye when I first took them but then decided negative. Funnily enough I never have much luck with frers and ics have always shown earlier for me

IMG_20190204_152539.jpg

I deffo see a line on the first test u posted and I think I can see a very very faint one on the FRER.
My FMU isn't that great. I test on my second morning urine.
Good luck. My period started on the 10th of Jan so your one day ahead of me. Good luck

Thank you suggerhoney, and congratulations on your bfp! Thanks I've not tried second morning wee, I'm feeling too scared to test again at the moment, I might wait another day. I didn't test this morning.

Tested last night and negative. Think I'm going to call it and say chemical maybe. I have an appointment anyway tomorrow so I'll see what they want to do.

I dont see it on the frer but i see some sort of line on the ic but cant tell if its an indent. X

Af arrived today, still thinking chemical after having a Drs appointment etc my hcg after 4 days from the first positive was only 2 so think it was really early.

Sorry to read this update :( chemical definitely sounds like a possibility. Hope you have success next cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->