Do you still take the pill when ur single?

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
or do u stop and start it up again when you get in a relationship?

I won't be going out and pulling random men as that aint me so I aint likely to be getting any for a while so I have stopped taking it. Is it bad for you to keep stopping and starting tho and better to just carry on regardless just incase? Daft question I know xx

I took the pill when I was single. You do need to consult your doctor however because sometimes they put time limits on how long you can take the pill for. I think this is something you really need to discuss with your GP.

I stopped 2 weeks ago but had second thoughts as I was worried it would make me gain weight or something stopping and starting, plus my hormone levels are already all over the place. I took one a few days ago with the intention to carry on with it but Ive just put them away... no point. Im gonna give my body a break from them as Im not gonna be sleeping with anyone any time soon. Thanks for your reply hun xxx

I used to when I was single but mainly because I really suffer with AF and nothing helps other than hormonal birth control... I agree it'd be best to see the GP to discuss x

I'm the same as tally my af is unbeatable so I take it :)

I've been on BC for about 3years and yes stopped it when I was single. Tbh, I hate taking a pill everyday but I know it the most effective way for me to stay baby free at the moment. As long as you're healthy, stopping and starting the pill or taking it for a long time will not do any known damage. And as for weight issue, Ive remained a constant weight, in fact i think stopping the pill may help me lose weight.

I never took it when I was single. I hated having the hormones in my system when I didn't need to, mucking things up. My weight never fluctuated and my cycles always returned to normal the second I came off the pill. I never had a single problem going on and off BC.

I hated the pill I was on. My periods were all over the place.. often missing cycles too. I have been off it for a few weeks so am hoping I will get a period soon as I haven't had one since 20th June :/

i didnt use BC when i was single just seemed pointless putting hormones in your system when u dont need them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->