Do you tell OH when you test?

Timetotry

Reaction score
I don't.
I just snuck a bunch of used tests into the garbage when he wasn't home lol. I don't want to get his hopes up and I don't want to tell him when they are negative.
Do you hide your testing?

Sometimes, I don't want to get his hopes crushed when I know they're pretty high.

I keep it to myself but only because I know he'll moan at me for wasting tests! He knows that it could take a while so he's not disappointed with negatives, but I think I'll only let him know I've tested when we get a bfp!

I keep it to myself too. I look forward to surprising him when I get the bfp.

I keep it to myself, too. DW wants this as much (if not more) as I do, so I don't want to disappoint her with BFN after BFN. So I'll tell her when it's good news :thumbup:

I never told DH. Even when I got a really faint BFP I didn't tell him because I wasnt 100% sure. Two days later I tested again and there it was, so then I told. In fact I showed him the pregnancy test but it was a bit of an anti climax because he didn't know what two lines meant! :)

I don't anymore - I wouldn't want both of us to be upset when it can just be me. There's no point. I did in my previous cycles, and it upset us both when the tests came back negative (last cycle we were thrilled as we had a faint bfp which turned into a chemical)

If I see a faint line on a test now, I'll tell him but I don't tell him when I'm about to do a test x

He knows when I'm testing the next morning but normally sleeps through it. I don't talk about it much with him though because I feel as though we were both burnt with our mc in May. It's definitely not as sweet the second time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->