Do you think I conceived!!! :)

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
I am on day 19 of my cycle and I thought I had o'ed on day 14 or 15 because I felt some cramping and I was in a really good mood for no reason. But then on day 16 after working out I had HUGE strings of ewcm coming out of me on day 16. So Me and my bf BD'ed on day 17. And I checked the position of my cervix on day 18 and it was high somewhat soft and closed and I checked it today and it was lower firm and closed? Just by experience do you think I ovulated yesterday as my cervicall position was still high and somewhat soft and today it is low and firm and I just have the watery cm now? Or do you think I ovulated on day 14 or 15 because I know that is the biggest factor here. But I can't figure out when I ovulated...and sorry if tmi bUT yesterday I had very bad diarrhea out of no where...don't know if that is a sign or not

You can actually have symptoms of O 2-3 days before you actually O. It is possible the pains you were feeling was your body gearing up to O and then you probably O'd when your cervix was high and you had the EWCM since watery CM usually comes after O. As to the diarrhea, that could have been from your changing hormones. I get it sometimes between O and AF too. Fx for you! Hope you get your BFP this month!

Ya that darn ovulation thing is hard to pin point without temping it seems like. But now today I had the slightest bit of ewcm and my cervix and went up a tad bit again. Could I still have not ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->