Do you think we did enough this month?? :/

Yeah! You don't get judged here for being a bit mad and obsessive!

My friends think im crazy when I tell them seem of the things that go through my head! But they aren't ttc!

I thought id conceive no 2 fast because we did dd 1st try.

But im paranoid I have problems now following the difficult birth of dd .... I had an internal scan privately to see if there was anything obvious and it was all looking ok ( my uterus etc) but I still worry! Xx

my friends think im crazy too, but then one esepcially thinks im crazy but she concieved 1st time!
i just dont talk to them about it any more! theres no talking sense to a woman TTC i think! lol.
We r trying for our 1st. :)
Thats good you had the scan, atleast it puts your mind at ease a little on that front! although i know you could be reassured til the cows come home, theres always that little niggle in the back of your mind saying 'you might not have a baby!!'
horrible thought!
but in reality silly, it takes alot of people a little while to concieve. (she says whilst worrying the exact same thing!!!!)
i was wondering what day i can test next week...i kind of dont want to but then i kind of do..in the small teeny chance i get a BFP....hoping! xxxxx

I find the battle with myself difficult each month. Do I test early or do I wait.

Generally I test early!

I don't like the idea of being really good and not testing ... cos the longer I hold off the longer I think it could be it this time then af wilk Bring me crashing down!

If I get a bfn the day or 2 before af then I am more prepared for it!

I know people say its not over till af arrives but I generally feel totally out if I get that far and still bfn!

This month I havr 5 x internet cheapies and 4 x first response tests in the house.

Figured I may as well face up to the fact that I will test early! X

I find the battle with myself difficult each month. Do I test early or do I wait.

Generally I test early!

I don't like the idea of being really good and not testing ... cos the longer I hold off the longer I think it could be it this time then af wilk Bring me crashing down!

If I get a bfn the day or 2 before af then I am more prepared for it!

I know people say its not over till af arrives but I generally feel totally out if I get that far and still bfn!

This month I havr 5 x internet cheapies and 4 x first response tests in the house.

Figured I may as well face up to the fact that I will test early! X

do you know what, i like your thinking! youre honest about it, and to be honest it doesnt matter does it if it says BFN its a BFN and thats that for this month. Im gonna buy some cheapies and test. im 6dpo tomorrow..... i feel abit like af might come, but only abit at the moment!
Im sure it'll come.
Thanks for making me feel abit better about testing earlyish lol
why not hey!
gonna order myself some cheapies now ha ha :)
where r u in ur cycle?xx

When does your period usually come? How many dpo?

Last month mine came at 11dpo which was 2 days early !

Im cd 8 today and hoping to ov cd 16/17 so just waiting around really!

Which tests do you use? I use Internet blue cheapies sometimes but get evaos sometimes. My fave are superdrug own.... very sensitive and reasonably priced!

Bought first response because every one says they are best! And they are bogof in boots at the mo!

I think the earliest I would test is 8dpo.... I have been known to test 7dpo though when ive got lots of tests!

Bfn are disheartening but when yoi test early... its not as bad as you know you may still have a chance!

The worst bfn is clear blue digi ' not pregnant'

When does your period usually come? How many dpo?

Last month mine came at 11dpo which was 2 days early !

Im cd 8 today and hoping to ov cd 16/17 so just waiting around really!

Which tests do you use? I use Internet blue cheapies sometimes but get evaos sometimes. My fave are superdrug own.... very sensitive and reasonably priced!

Bought first response because every one says they are best! And they are bogof in boots at the mo!

I think the earliest I would test is 8dpo.... I have been known to test 7dpo though when ive got lots of tests!

Bfn are disheartening but when yoi test early... its not as bad as you know you may still have a chance!

The worst bfn is clear blue digi ' not pregnant'

Oh yeah last month i used a clearblue digi and that was a kick in the teeth 'NOT PREGNANT' thanks for that clearblue, you could of said 'NOT PREGNANT BUT DONT WORRY :) NEXT MONTH BIG HUGS' lol.
ive used internet cheapies,poundland ones, clearblue digis,first response....hmm maybe i take too many! lol :)
ive got one test in my cupboard this month...im trying to save it for a BFP lol.
Ive had irregular periods since comming off BC end of November, so its really difficult to pin point and work out days im O and due on. but my cycles are evening out abit now, and i usually have AF 2 weeks exactly after O day.
I had 2 positive OPKS last weekend sat and sun, so lots of Bding lol and weve stopped since..although kinda wish we did on monday but nevermind!
Oh yeah its boring waiting for O day, i kinda had a feeling when i was about to tho xx

Haha yeah id like that if it just softened the blow a bit!

I bought a 2 pack before and told myself I would get my bfp on them but I used 1 that cycle and 1 the next. I think I'll only buy 1 if I get a faint positive I want to confirm!

Ill probably start opks tomorrow and start bding tomorrow too! X

Haha yeah id like that if it just softened the blow a bit!

I bought a 2 pack before and told myself I would get my bfp on them but I used 1 that cycle and 1 the next. I think I'll only buy 1 if I get a faint positive I want to confirm!

Ill probably start opks tomorrow and start bding tomorrow too! X

Goodluck! keep intouch and let me know how its all going!!!
:) Happy Bding and lots of Baby dust your way:thumbup: X

Im doing ok! Waiting to ov now qnd have started the bding!

I hope that bfn turns into a bfp soon x

Hello!

Hows it going?
Are you still testing?
DId you get a BBT thermometer or will you hold off until you start a new cycle ( IF you start a new cycle)!

Was going to say to you... you should come into our thread its called something like ' cd1 ttc#2 8th cycle' or something like that!
I started it on a whim when I was feeling down a month and a half ago and met some lovely ladies!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->