Do you think we did enough this month?? :/

clucas1988

Reaction score
weve been dtd every other day this month and we dtd Thursday- the +OPK SAT dtd, +OPK SUN dtd...but not since.....im worrying now that maybe we should of after? Oh no :(
Have i done this all wrong?! :( XX

Are you also temping? That is the ONLY way to 100% confirm O.

OPK's just tell you ovulation is coming up in 12-24 (or 48 not sure) hours...however you can get a positive OPK and not ovulate.

Regardless, sperm can live inside you (in the best conditions) for up to 5 days. 6 MAX.

If you DID ovulate, I would say it was late Sunday or Monday. So ideally sperm could be waiting...you won't really know until AF comes, or doesn't come!

it's only Tuesday, there's still time! and it'll still be every other day :D and even if not, that sounds great to me. its the bding before O thats more important :) to have the swimmers there waiting. once the egg is released it only lasts about 24 hours. and you dtd on both days that you got the +opks so you're set imo!

no i dont temp, maybe i will next month......
thanks for your reply!!!!!! xxxxx

Temping is really worth it, in my opinion! I was so against it in the beginning, but now I wouldn't go a month without doing it!

Ho clucas :)

Def agree with beachy... temp !

This is my 9th month ttc but 3rd month temping as I put it off amd didn't want the bother but its simple and informative.

This cycle you have prob timed really well though ! You prob oved the day of the second pos test !

Either way- why worry?... settle in to tww and ill crosd my fingers for you! Good luck xx

Ho clucas :)

Def agree with beachy... temp !

This is my 9th month ttc but 3rd month temping as I put it off amd didn't want the bother but its simple and informative.

This cycle you have prob timed really well though ! You prob oved the day of the second pos test !

Either way- why worry?... settle in to tww and ill crosd my fingers for you! Good luck xx

I worry cos im fed up of ttc to be honest! lol
oh well another month lol blimin rubbish this stuff!

how do you temp?? xxxx:flower:

I did my 1st month orally then 2nd month I switched to vaginally because I wasnt sure the oral temps were accurate but I actually think they were as the two charts are similar!

I temp every am at 6am. At first k though dh would think I was nuts for popping a thermometer in my vagina every am but it's just thr norm now! Lol

I know what you mean about ttc being a drag! But I think your in with a fighting chance this month!

I think it's just nice to have the temping to back up the ov tests and confirm it def happened!

thankyou! :)
well i hope so!!! so do you just use a normal thermomiter? how long do you put it in for? thanks! xxxxx

You need a basal body thermometer (bbt).

I got mine from amazon for £4 ish I think!

Its digital and it beeps when its done. Probably takes... 20 secs? Im not sure- im usually half asleep and just listen out for beeps

If you click on the treadmill you will see my chart and the last 2 months too x the red lines show the day I ovualted because your temp goes up after ov x

No probs... I hope you have to have that dreaded awkward conversation with your boss sooner rather than later xx

No probs... I hope you have to have that dreaded awkward conversation with your boss sooner rather than later xx

MEEE TOOO!
im on here far too much arent i?
lol
but i just feel at home here now, lol, you guys are great, and noone understands all the silly TTC worries etc like all of us :)
xxx

Tell me about it. .. im on here more than Facebook now!

Funnily enough though im more chilled out about ttc than I was in 1st few months. .. b n b is a pretty big chunk of my day really.
I like making friends and checking how they are getting along!

When do you plan to test?

Tell me about it. .. im on here more than Facebook now!

Funnily enough though im more chilled out about ttc than I was in 1st few months. .. b n b is a pretty big chunk of my day really.
I like making friends and checking how they are getting along!

When do you plan to test?

i dont really know, im really emotional this month for some reason i cant shake this mood! 1st month ttc i was fine lol!
i dont wanna test!
yeah i like making friends here too, some lovely people on here, incl yourself. :)
xxxxx

Ttc journey is emotional. I feel emotional all the time atm!

It could be your hormones or it could just be a lady wanting a baby! That could do it!

Still early so you have a lot of hope for this month ! Try to relax (easker said than done).

Do you live in uk? X

Ttc journey is emotional. I feel emotional all the time atm!

It could be your hormones or it could just be a lady wanting a baby! That could do it!

Still early so you have a lot of hope for this month ! Try to relax (easker said than done).

Do you live in uk? X

i know one week to wait until i find out if its a BFN lol.
hurry up week!
Thanks yeah im hormonal and a lady wanting a baby, not a good mixture he he!
Yep im from UK, are you?
Sometimes I post things on here, and i think WHY did i write that!!! lol better than saying it to my hubby tho i spose lol!!
xxxxx

Its such a unique situation ttc. You have decided what you want and you have no real control ultimately on when it will happen!

I live in Uk... I live in Kent, England. . You anywhere near me?

Are you finding that work helps to take your mind off ttc? Or are you sneaking on to google and b nb when there like me!?

Its such a unique situation ttc. You have decided what you want and you have no real control ultimately on when it will happen!

I live in Uk... I live in Kent, England. . You anywhere near me?

Are you finding that work helps to take your mind off ttc? Or are you sneaking on to google and b nb when there like me!?

No i dont really find work helps at all! i day dream all day about having a BFP lol (sad i know)
im too busy @ work to get on google, but i would if i could !!
Im from Southampton way, not far from you really! hubbys from Kent!
Yeah i totally realise it is unique situation, i never realised what a weird situation it was until it happened to me lol...i naivly secretly thought it would happen really quickly, but it didnt, and the hormones involved are just huge! even when a BFN is on the cards. lol very strange thing to go through, and thats why heres good, because most of us here can be hormonal nut jobs at some point lol!xxx

Yeah! You don't get judged here for being a bit mad and obsessive!

My friends think im crazy when I tell them seem of the things that go through my head! But they aren't ttc!

I thought id conceive no 2 fast because we did dd 1st try.

But im paranoid I have problems now following the difficult birth of dd .... I had an internal scan privately to see if there was anything obvious and it was all looking ok ( my uterus etc) but I still worry! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->