Do your boobs keep changing?

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
So I'm 5+2 and almost obsessively watching symptoms. On Wednesday they had all seemed to have gone which worried me as I've not been able to get past 6 weeks with all my pregnancies over the last couple of years. The first one I hadn't realised, until I lost it at 6 weeks, that my symptoms had stopped at 5 weeks. So this is probably the most nerve wracking week for me.

Anyway my boobs had gone from being fuller and a bit hurty to pretty much normal, but then last night was overjoyed as nipples were definitely bigger, darker and bumpier! Them first thing this morning they looked normal again. So anyone else's seem to change on a daily basis? Lol!

This is definitely something I've experienced with my previous pregnancies - now healthy kids! Even the colors of my areolas would change on me. Haha! I haven't noticed if it happened this pregnancy or not, but I definitely know it's normal for me. :)

Last week mine were very sore and swollen this week they are way bigger and don't hurt as much. I'm more comfortable not wearing a bra. And I don't mind case they look amazing LOL why can't my boobs always be this awesome.

One day they are KILLING me, I cant hardly stand to wear a bra or shirt lol and they are swollen.. next day they are fine, normal and im worried, day after that they are killing me again loll

Mine seem to be ok again this morning.

With this pg mine started (wks 3-5) feeling heavy and sore. By the end of wk 5 they stopped hurting altogether which sent me in to a panic. By wk 7 they seemed to increase in size slightly but still not hurting. By wk 9 big blue veins appeared (it was 5 wks with dd so I was looking for this) and areoles darkened. By wk 10 my nipples stared to hurt again.
After 6 mcs I was sx spotting like crazy and I can tell you my hcg was super high from the beginning but I had very few sx until 7 wks. I had little to no cramping/punching/stretching, ms wasn't until well until 7 wks.

With this pg mine started (wks 3-5) feeling heavy and sore. By the end of wk 5 they stopped hurting altogether which sent me in to a panic. By wk 7 they seemed to increase in size slightly but still not hurting. By wk 9 big blue veins appeared (it was 5 wks with dd so I was looking for this) and areoles darkened. By wk 10 my nipples stared to hurt again.
After 6 mcs I was sx spotting like crazy and I can tell you my hcg was super high from the beginning but I had very few sx until 7 wks. I had little to no cramping/punching/stretching, ms wasn't until well until 7 wks.

So sorry for all your losses, you have been in a similar boat to me. This current pregnancy I suspect my hcg has been high, although I've not had it tested, but purely from getting VERY dark test lines from 2 days before af, and ever since. I got 3+ on a digi at 4+5. My boobs have felt a bit fuller today but not as hurty as they have been. Felt slightly nauseous at times and slight cramps, or more of a dull ache/heaviness type feeling. I've not had the exhaustion I had 3-4 weeks. Had a little bit of creamy coloured cm, a bit like ewcm today so not sure what that was? I'm just over analysing everything it's horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->