Do your family and friends know that you are TTC?

Amalee

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
For those of you who have told your family - how did you tell them? Were they as supportive as you hoped?

For those of you who haven't - why not? Do you have any plans to?

I haven't told anyone. I have told family in the past that we want to have kids very shortly after getting married, so some may assume. I feel enough pressure just from myself wondering if I'm pregnant, and I think I would hate it to have other people asking me how it's going!

No, like you I'd hate for people to be asking how it's going. We've just started TTC #2, and I have no intentions of telling anybody!

Nope, I'm just secretive when it comes to these kinda things, like Bumble said if I told people they'd probably keep wondering if I'm pregnant or not lol

When I do get pregnant I won't be telling anyone other than close family till after 12 weeks :)

Because we've had so many issues my whole family knows and my friends know too. They normally don't ever ask a thing anymore (mostly because we normally have bad news) and they know that if anything happens, I'll tell them anyway. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->