• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DOB 11 Oct 2012

Mrs.B.

Mum of 3 under 4
Reaction score
Looking for a baby buddy or two that share my little girls birthday :) Be interesting to share milestones and go through raising them together :coffee: :flower:

My baby girl was born 13th.... Does that count? How much is your girlie drinking? Are you FF or BF? Xx

We'll take that :haha: :thumbup:

Elyssa was 8lb at birth and last week weighed 9lb4, she will be weighed tomorrow and I will update. She is on formula and is taking 3oz most feed and feeds every 2.5-3 hours in the day. Most nights she goes from 10:30pm - 2/3am. Then 2/3am - 6am. Which means she takes between 22 and 26 oz a day

Sorry my boys 5 months but just wanted to say congrats on your LO x

My little boy was born oct 10th... How's your little one doing with weight gain? Mine is a heffer :haha:

Welcome, She put on 5oz in her first 5 days, by 12 days she had gained 15oz, by 19 days 1lb6.5 oz! She is due to be weighed tomorrow.

So as of last Tuesday She weighed 9lbs 6 1/2 oz at 2.5weeks born at 8lbs :)

Hi :) my little man was born on the 11th too!

I'm BF'ing, he was 8lb 1.5oz at birth, 8lb 2.5 at 5 days, 9lb at 10 days and today was weighed and is 10lb 5.5oz!!

he now focuses on me, is much more alert, loves being in the bath and sleeps from 19:00-01:00, feeds and then sleeps again until 5-6 then it's hit/miss as to whether he decides he'll go back to sleep or not lol xx

Welcome to you too :) Yay nice to know more people on the same day or very very close

Here is Elyssa

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC03946.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/IMAG0665.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/Untitled-2.png

We had professional photo shoot today so hoping we get some good pics out of that :)

Looking for a baby buddy or two that share my little girls birthday :) Be interesting to share milestones and go through raising them together :coffee: :flower:

August 31st here lol, but just wanted to say how cool it is that her birthday (the way we'd put it in the US anyway) is 10-11-12 :D

My little lady was born Oct. 10th!!! Not sure how much she weighs now, but she has an appointment on Monday.

What a doll, loving that pout face. Good to hear everyone's babies are putting on weight!
I also had professional pictures done, have to scan them to my computer, I think they turned out well!
I'm expressing and giving formula at night and if we are out for long periods of time. I was so hurting from bf'ing, my nipples were raw and bleeding and no latch would seem to work well for him! And my hubby wanted to feed him also. I love it!
I'm lucky also... He sleeps from 11/12 at night till 5/6am.
Has anyone's babies had their shots yet?

Greats, our little ones are the same! Something crazy about me is that I actually gave birth on my due date!

Hi Mrs.B

Gabriella was born Oct 2nd but thought I'd post here since I posted regularly on your October bump buddies thread :)

Gabriella was 6lbs 4oz when born and is breastmilk fed but via a bottle as she wouldn't latch. She was 7lbs 7oz when last weighed 2 weeks ago. She hasn't been weighed this week as we've been struggling to settle her yet whenever the hv has come she has been asleep and I haven't dared move her. I can tell she's gained well though as my arm is aching lol.

Not been having a good week this week. We thought Gabriella had colic or at worst reflux but the hv has taken some details and spoken to the consultant dietician who is pretty certain it's cow's milk protein intolerance. She's in pain a lot of the time which make me feel so bad for her but hopefully once I've been on a dairy free diet for a couple of weeks there'll be an improvement.

Elyssa is beautiful! I will hopefully post some pics if I ever get on the laptop again. I'm nearly always on my phone these days :)

We are October 13th - doing well and gaining weight so far though he has not been weighed for two weeks and wont be for another two.

No shots are yet first lot are at 8 weeks looking forward to them in a weird way as want to take him swimming and into London but with the whooping cough around want to wait.

Sleeping wise he is not too bad does not sttn by any means but enough so that we can cope OH is really good as well. Only thing is he often wakes DD so she ends up in with us.

Hi Ladies, I haven't abandoned the Oct DD thread, but wanted a smaller closer dates with babies birthdays as a couple of weeks either way is quite big at this age isn't it and it was weird weing people only just having their babies!! :hugs:

Yes first lot of shots are at 8 weeks, poor bubbas :(

Elyssa goes from 10/10:30 pm to 2/3am, then to 6/7 am, so can't complain really as she was doing every 2 hours

Hiya,

My little boy was born on 11th October :hugs:

He weighed 6lb 5 and is bottle fed.

He was weighed last Friday and was 7lb 9.

He has just over 5oz's every 4 hours and has his last one around 12am until around 6/7am.

Xxx

Wow leeann1002, welcome, thats a good night time! And a good amount in his bottle!

We tried putting Elyssa's bottle up to 4oz to make her go longer in between but it made her more sicky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->