• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DOB 11 Oct 2012

Wow leeann1002, welcome, thats a good night time! And a good amount in his bottle!

We tried putting Elyssa's bottle up to 4oz to make her go longer in between but it made her more sicky

Hiya,

Yeah I suppose it is pretty good. Some nights he wakes around 1/2am. It all depends on the times of the feeds throughout the day. He has just had his last bottle now so I'm hoping he will sleep now until the morning... Fingers x. I will let you know.

I'm trying so hard 2 get him in a routine.

With Luca being so small born i was worried about increasing his feeds in case it made him sick but we just gradually increased it each week 2 the next formula up and he has been fine.

He just had 150ml and really enjoyed it.

What formula do you use? We are using Aptamil xx

We use cow and gate, don't know why I picked that one, just did haha!

I don't think we have a routine as I still think as she doesn't know.night from day it's hard, but I suppose we do really, just not a fixed one that I chose x

Looks like you guys are getting lucky too and having LO sleeping a fair bit at night!
Liam eats about 4-6 oz a feed depending on time of day, and I'm currently pumping waaaay more than he eats. Already have a freezer stash!
I didn't realize they don't have shots till 8 weeks... Not looking forward to that! He will get weighed this Friday, and I know for sure he's gained weight, it's just a matter of how much.
I don't know if you have nestle brand formula in England but that's what I give him in the evening.
Is this anyone else's first baby? I've got no idea what I'm doing lol (somewhat of an idea... But as a first time mom I'm learning the ropes!)

Its my second and I have forgotten all of it and still dont know what I am doing all the time all I remember is what I dont want to repeat!

Elyssa is our first x

We have just made plaster casts of her foot and hand, not sure how they'll come out as she kept flinching and wiggling. We did it whilst she was asleep bit she still moved... I will be removing the cast very out of the mold very soon :s

Glad to hear I'm not the only one then :)
We got this hand and foot print ink kit, ridiculously expensive! Did your cast turn out well??

Yes :) There are a few bubbles, and due to her hand being in a fist there are 2 fingertips missing, where they collected air bubbles, but you dont see that in the angle we will put them in the frame. Cast picture in my journal, links below..

We got Elyssa weighed this morning and she now weighs 9lb 14

Just wanted to say that October 11th is MY birthday :) Congrats on your LO!

I'm the 11th to Mrs B!

Alice is breastfeeding very well and has put on weight every single week since she was born. She was 7lb5 when born but now she's 9lb8.
I'm having difficulty with her sleeping though and won't sleep on her own at night unless she's cuddled by me or my husband. :( I do love the cuddles but I really miss the sleep.

Hiya :) Thats good weight gain too for BF, Well done Alice and well done mumma! Oh no about the sleeping, does she just cry when you put her down?

I feel for you Alice, that really stinks. Will she sleep in a bouncer? My LO sleeps great in bouncer but takes forever to settle on a flat surface! And great weight gain for your LO :)

I had a quick peep at the cast, such a cute little hand!

Hiya,
Ethan was born on the 9th so I thought I'd say hi! :)
He was 8lb 6oz at birth and about two weeks ago he was 13lbs! Chunky monkey :haha: He's a bit of a monster baby and regularly does 9oz bottles...HV said not to put him onto hungry baby milk so I'm not sure where we go after he starts wanting more after 9oz :shrug:
We can't really complain about his sleep at the moment... *fingers crossed he keeps it up* Usually bath between 6.30-7.30pm and then sleeps downstairs with us until a feed about 11pm and then is usually down for the night by 12 until 8 ish at the moment!

I remember you mrs B from the precious pumpkins thread!

My little girl was born 8th October and time is flying.

She has been crawling for a couple of weeks now. Sleeps through and got her first tooth last week.

Has three meals a day (no snacks yet) and three 7oz bottles a day.

Weighed 7lb 5oz at birth and last got her weighed about 6 weeks ago and she was 18lb 12oz.

Go back to work in august not looking forward to that.

How's your little one?

Hi nurse I remember you too :)

My little girl is good, she has 6 teeth, 4 at bottom and 2 on top. But not the front 2 on top so she looks like a little vampire. She's just learning to crawl now, she does it then lies ddown so we're not quite there yet but she gets everywhere with her lightning speed roll haha.

She has 3 small meals a day and about 5, 4-6 oz bottles a day.

Sleep is a bit hit and miss, she is still in our room as there is nowhere else for to to go at the minute so I think she gets disturbed easily. Most nights she sleeps through tho.

We got her weighed on her 8 month birthday, she was 18lbs exactly and 72 cm long, 91st %ile, looks like she's going to be tall like mummy and daddy.

Xxx

Hello remembering some familiar faces from the precious pumpkins thread - how time has flown, last year we were finding out whether they were pink or blue!

We are good, we have just been through teething so he has 6 teeth now, 4 bottom and 2 front teeth. Have been crawling for 2/3 weeks now and cruising on furniture.

Size wise he is not a small baby probably around 25/26 llbs now and pretty tall (can never measure him though!) Eats well too.

Nice to see everyone else doing so well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"