Does a 3+ automatically mean 5 weeks or more? UPDATE

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Morning ladies.

I got my 3+ the day before yesterday. By my lmp I'd be 5+5 but if I ovulated late like I think I may have if only be 5 weeks today. So I guess I'm wondering if because of the 3+ The day before yesterday should I go by my lmp or is it possible to get a 3+ at 4 weeks 5 days? I have an early early scan Monday or Tuesday but I'm still curious.

Also my digitala have gone up steadily so I don't think my HCG is rising any faster then a normal pregnancy.

I had a 1-2 on the 24th
A 2-3 29th and
My 3+ on the 4th.

Thanks. It wouldn't surprise me if I ovulated late. Just don't want OH to get his hopes up. He keeps reading the books and telling at 6 weeks we'll see a heart beat and I have to remind him I may not be that far.

aww you might though I seen a heartbeat at 5+4 :) xxx

Some people see heartbeat early hun how did it go? Xx

Morning ladies. Still only 630 am Monday morning here. Probably won't get a call for a few hours still. I will update when I know more though :)

Don't worry too much if you don't see a heartbeat yet at 6 weeks...I had a scan at 7 weeks with my twins, and the heartbeats weren't visible yet. At 8 weeks, they were clear as day!

Well hospital can't get me in until Thursday so more time for baby to grow at least :)

The conception indicator is 82% accurate so definitely room for error

Just a kinda update. Had my ultrasound today. Looks like I'm bumped back to 5 weeks( doesn't make sense to me)
We were only able to see a yolk sac and nothing else. Tech didn't seem concerned but I'm hoping to hear from the doctors soon. I got a positive test on the 23rd Whig would mean I was only 3 weeks pregnant? Anyways. Here is my little yolk sac. I really hope a baby developes soon.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/1435361A-8FCD-4FD8-A4D8-31E81ED9E5C6-6745-0000062E4C017112_zpsd3592973.jpg

Seeing a yolk sac is a very good thing!! I think it looks awesome!

Thanks hun means a lot. After two losses since feb of this year I'm just ready for a baby to stick. Hopefully I'll get sent for a repeat and feel better.

Baby dust to you :)

Yup I found out at 10dpo aswell, most people do cos of test sensitivity now.

I was spot on 5 weeks and there was only a hint of a yolk sac and then 6 week 2 days we had a heartbeat that little girl will be two in a week :) but your us picture looks better than mine did with her.

By 1 week 3 days pregnant I'm assuming you mean 1+3 past conception so 3+3 pregnant?

5 weeks 0 days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel