Does an Evap fade?

Nina83

Cherry Garcia
Reaction score
2 days ago I POAS (9dpo) and got an obvious BFN.
Yesterday I tested again and got a very very faint something after about 7 minutes, after about half an hour it started to fade and in the evening it was barely visible, but you could see it in some light.
I took 2 tests yesterday, 3 hours apart and both were the same.
This morning the it just looks like the test part of the test is darker, but no real visible line or anything, just much different than the obvious negative.
I dipped all three into water again and the two lines came up again (still very faint).
So my question is- will an evap fade? Should it fade? Isn't the idea of an evap that it stays there?
All of my evaps have stayed for quite a while.

I've read on another post that if u add water to an evap line it'll disappear where as a proper line stays :-/ I've had the exact same thing, the lines Definatly stayed after I added the water so I'm totally confused now :-( I'm gonna wait & see if my period comes on Tuesday before I test again though as pregnancy tests aren't my friends :-( I got very very faint line on all 3 of my other pregnancy a even a neg on the doctors 1s but Definatly pregnant & with my eldest son I was 8weeks gone! Maybe retest in a few days? X

Last pregnancy I got a positive, and blood tests came back at 7! Crazy.
But they started the same way, faint and blurry/smudged a bit.
I might test again today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->