does any1 else?

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
go 1 or two days without drinking any water ??

Yes! Sometimes I really couldnt stand drinking water, But always make sure I have loads of fluids mostly fruit juices like Orange and Pineapple, Yum :)
Xxx

I have only drank water since I found out I was pregnant, I don't drink hot drinks at all (never have), so tea and coffee are out for me, and even my usual juice I don't bother with because it tastes weird and pop to me just tastes like treacle!

My skin is lovely tho at the moment because of all the water I'm drinking!

never. I couldn't - I'd have headaches and feel really crappy! My body is use to get lots of water on a regular basis though.

No, I'm a water junkie...drink lots of it all day. I get dehydrated quite easily!

I hardly drink it makes me feel sick

I dont drink lots of water either. Well very rarely. Had 2 bottles in the last 2days. but mostly fruit juice and stuff i take. xx

I didnt drink a lot in 1st tri but i was thirsty as hell, guzzled lots of fruit juices. Now im getting towards the end i cant get enough of water with lots of ice cubes lol. Cold water wont do it has to have ice in it lol

Umm, nope, I've been drinking ridiculous amounts of water! I'm thirsty alll the time.

I dont like water on its own, has to be with fruit cordial.
Either that or been drinking milk, pure juice or pop haha

Water sets off my heartburn So I stay clear of it for now. With carlee It was the same way and got better at about 15ish week so Im hoping for the same this time

I'm thirsty all the time! I drink some tea and a lot of water, though I'm not nearly as thirsty as I was a week ago.

i know what you mean it made me feel ill too, but i would try and drink as much as you can, the amniotic fluid has to come from somewhere and it can make the baby poorly. Get guzzling!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->