Does anybody have days like this?

Would you rather make the choice to become pregnant or have the happy accident scenario? I would rather make the happy accident, that way I feel I had no choice and it would be easier to explain to the parents. I would feel awful gettin pregnant knowin I planned it and then tell my parents it was an accident. They would no doubt give me no grief over it being hard work and im too young etc. though so sometimes I wish for a happy accident (bit late now, already come off BCP and done BD'd!!) I will be telling them the truth though, wouldnt want them thinkin I was silly or anythin by not usin BC properly, or wouldnt want them to feel sorry for me. Want them to be happy for me and eventually see that I can cope. Leigh xx

To be honest, I would be happy either way; happy 'accident' or planning for it. Though technically if you're not using any contraception and still having sex, then I guess you are kinda planning for it, because you know there's a chance you'll get pregnant.

I would have no worries telling my mum at all, because we've always been very open and I know she'd support my decision all the way (plus she loves my OH and knows he'd support me all the way too!) .. I don't see my dad hardly at all so I don't have to worry about him!

When me and my OH both feel ready and we're confident it's both what we both 100% ready for and can financially provide for a baby, we will start TTC.

In the meantime, we'll just enjoy lots of BD'ing!! :blush:
xx

To be honest, I would be happy either way; happy 'accident' or planning for it. Though technically if you're not using any contraception and still having sex, then I guess you are kinda planning for it, because you know there's a chance you'll get pregnant.

I would have no worries telling my mum at all, because we've always been very open and I know she'd support my decision all the way (plus she loves my OH and knows he'd support me all the way too!) .. I don't see my dad hardly at all so I don't have to worry about him!

When me and my OH both feel ready and we're confident it's both what we both 100% ready for and can financially provide for a baby, we will start TTC.

In the meantime, we'll just enjoy lots of BD'ing!! :blush:
xx

Good plan! Hehe. Yea we are kind of planning I suppose. I know my mum n dad like my OH too, that always helps haha, they know that we good together and we can fend for ourselves but I think they still see me as their little baby and they wont wana see me struggle. But they will let me so I learn the hard way! From what I have seen on here, many people dont feel 100% ready wen they think they are, and also think that if it was down to bein ready then they wouldnt have children!! Arghh confusin isnt it. Wen ur near enuf ready then :D xx

Yeah, what's that saying?

'It's never 'the right time' to have children'
xx

Hi, i also worry to but my worries are silly. I worry about the birth but not the pain...im scared of pooing while giving birth. 2 out of my 3 best mates did when they gave birth. I know the MW's have seen it happen many times before but i would be embrassed espically if my OH is there watching.

Hi, i also worry to but my worries are silly. I worry about the birth but not the pain...im scared of pooing while giving birth. 2 out of my 3 best mates did when they gave birth. I know the MW's have seen it happen many times before but i would be embrassed espically if my OH is there watching.

Aww, im sure if u go to the toilet regularly before there will be less of a chance of that. Plus, if it does happen, im sure it wont be announced and OH wont no, if u think he mite smell somethin he mite think its jus a smell that happens wen baby is born, u can also distract him with baby hehe. Dont worry urself with that :) i think i would be embarassed but at the time it probably isnt that big a deal, specially if ur givin birth!!
xx

Yeah, what's that saying?

'It's never 'the right time' to have children'
xx

Yea i suppose so, but certain times are better than others! Just upto us to decide if and when really! Just mite not ever be completely ready. I suppose I would feel completely ready if i had been tryin for a wile and got no BFP, then I would be like, yea i was ready like 6 months ago grrrr.. *angry face* hehe. I cnt use the smilies wen im at work so please excuse my next best thing hehe! xx

i'm the same. i wont even be ttc for ages yet, but sometimes when i think about it, i end up putting "the perfect time" back further and further, as the amount of money i want to have saved gets bigger and bigger...

i think it's natural. and i don't think it necessarily means we're not ready for a baby or that we should actually push our "perfect time" back. having a baby is a life-changing thing - possibly the biggest change your life will ever see - and there's no "perfect time" for it. i think you'd be a bit strange if you didn't have some tiny doubts every now and then - especially when waiting to try... sometimes it's all i think about and when you think about something for long enough, your brain turns to gravy and all kinds of mad things go through your head.

i'm the same. i wont even be ttc for ages yet, but sometimes when i think about it, i end up putting "the perfect time" back further and further, as the amount of money i want to have saved gets bigger and bigger...

i think it's natural. and i don't think it necessarily means we're not ready for a baby or that we should actually push our "perfect time" back. having a baby is a life-changing thing - possibly the biggest change your life will ever see - and there's no "perfect time" for it. i think you'd be a bit strange if you didn't have some tiny doubts every now and then - especially when waiting to try... sometimes it's all i think about and when you think about something for long enough, your brain turns to gravy and all kinds of mad things go through your head.

I like ur thinkin! I agree with everythin u sed. I need to keep remembering this everytime i start thinkin "arghhhh im not ready!!! its too late i cnt stop now!" because thats me just panicking, I do really want a baby I just have moments wen i get too scared about it all because iv never gone through this before or had anyone close go through it.
Leigh xx

Lol, that is one of my worries too, i have heard it happens but never asked anyone who's had a baby whether it happened to them.... As you say though i am sure the midwives have seen it happen lots of times & when it comes to it i doubt you'll care even if it does happen as you'll be too busy giving birth.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->