Does anybody know how I can get rid of this discomfort in my stomach?

mommydreamer

Reaction score
These past couple of days my morning sickness has improved a lot, but I have this feeling of having air in my stomach, like I need to burp and can't. Its not bloating, because I experience that at different times. This is just so uncomfortable and when it lasts too long it actually causes nausea. :shrug: Is anybody else experiencing this? Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Not sure it's exactly the same thing... but I think I am experiencing similar. My issue is though, that when I do burp (lol) that makes me feel sick! uck. Plus I feel like I have heartburn....

Maybe see if tums would help? Or something to help with gas... even if that's not what it is, it might help relieve the symptoms. Just make sure it's safe to take....

Hope your feeling better soon hun!

I have been having this quite severely too and have found that eating smaller portions more regularly (no big dinners etc) has really helped but the main thing is i've been taking Rennies (spearmint indigestion tablet sucked slowly). I bought mine from my local shop and it states clearly on the back that they are fine for pregnant women and help take away pregnancy discomforts... i have to say they've really relieved that horrid feeling for me and even helped when i have just had the nausea too :hugs:

That Rennie looks great! Why don't we have that in the states???? Might have to order some online ;) hehe.

I have been having this quite severely too and have found that eating smaller portions more regularly (no big dinners etc) has really helped but the main thing is i've been taking Rennies (spearmint indigestion tablet sucked slowly). I bought mine from my local shop and it states clearly on the back that they are fine for pregnant women and help take away pregnancy discomforts... i have to say they've really relieved that horrid feeling for me and even helped when i have just had the nausea too :hugs:

I just realized we're both 7 weeks and 3 days! :thumbup:

if you go to any indian grocery...you will find ALOO BUKHARA...one per day is enough...it gives me good taste and after eating that i get a feeling that i have digested the food....you can write this name and buy that....in our back home ppregnant ladies take that....its sweet and sour and looks like prune but its not prune...

I have had this too, but in the evening, before bed. It me feel sick, and I feel like I am eating my dinner for the entire evening. I will try the rennies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"