does anybody know....

Yer egg white - I'd say its (very) fertile CM hun ;) :hugs:

sorry for being stupid, but whats CM stand for. is it something mucus????

Ive had the same discharge now for about a week so what are the odds of me becoming pregnant if im very fertile? Coz me and oh have erm, been at it like rabbits :blush:

Eggwhite: This is your most fertile cervical fluid. Record "eggwhite" if your cervical fluid looks at all like real eggwhite, is stretchy and clear, or clear tinged with white, or even clear tinged with pink. It also resembles semen (and has a lot of the same physical properties to allow the sperm to travel and be nourished). You should be able to stretch it between your thumb and index finger.

Personally i would wait to test but it is obviously up to you. If you feel it would make you feel better to test again tomorrow then go for it. Fingers crossed for you .. sending you loads of baby dust.

Personally i would wait to test but it is obviously up to you. If you feel it would make you feel better to test again tomorrow then go for it. Fingers crossed for you .. sending you loads of baby dust.

well i just ordered some tests off ebay so im going to wait till they come x

dont think i am pregnant coz Im bleeding a little bit this morning, but the blood is different to what it normally is at that time of the month so havnt a clue :wacko:

i feel stupid now :blush:

dont feel stupid twinkle :hugs:

i would keep testing every few days untill a bfp or AF shows

dont feel stupid twinkle :hugs:

i would keep testing every few days untill a bfp or AF shows

well i got my dayts messed up about when i tested anyway, i said wednesday. But it was actually tuesday, coz i bought the test with my child benefit money. So when would u test again?? Today? Or leave it a bit longer?

first morning urine.
You'll get the best the results with fmu, you wont be diluted and poss get the wrong result.

thanks hun. When u do that is it true you are supposed to drink a certain amount of water before you go to bed and then wee at a certain time in the morning? Or was my mate talking rubbish ??

i am not pregnant. My period came today. I know this is gonna sound stupid but im really upset and disappointed coz when i thought i might be preg i was mortified at the fact of having another baby so soon. but im actaully gutted im not pregnant :cry:

Would of been quick hun - You not long left your ex have you? But I am sorry you did not get the result you wanted hun :hugs:

Would of been quick hun - You not long left your ex have you? But I am sorry you did not get the result you wanted hun :hugs:

no i went into refuge in january. came out in march and met a really nice guy. we havnt been together long but we are both totally addicted to each other. i know that sounds stupid to everyone else :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->