Does anybody make personalised dummy clips? Pref cute wooden ones :)

MNORBURY

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend somebody that makes these please? Evie got a really pretty wooden one with cute little pink girraffes and things on when she was born and I really want to buy one for a friend

Hi hun yes I think my friend makes them. She owns a company called small and gifted. I will inbox you her email once I have double checked but i'm sure I have seen them on her site x

Thankyou :). Have you got a link to her site please x

Hi hun sorry for the delay. My friend said she will make you one if you can send her a pic. Her prices are good and you can contact her directly through her site.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Small-and-Gifted/136809849721759

Some time ago I also was looking for those wooden dummy chains and spent ages looking for them - am a bit fussy when it comes to safety so I don't trust just any of these chains ...

Anyway, I found this online shop, 'uniqueforkids' that has gorgeous wooden chains! I first asked several questions before buying and their customer service is really good. I was a bit worried at first because the shop's not in the US but now, whenever I need a little gift for a baby, that's what I get.

love

Ann

Hello Girls

Just surfing on forums and have to tell I have this lovely lady who making those clips and I have to tell they stunning !!! She has them certified and they really superb. My friend got first one for my baby shower and i have bought few myself since then. Her name is Marta and she is a star ! Great customer service and great product and not overpriced like on uniqueforkids , My girls love them !

Search for : letscliptogether

I cant add link because im new member :))

Cheers xxxx :baby:

Hello ladies

search for personalised wooden dummy clips craftyclipz

hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe