Does anyone buy stuff for LO to put away...

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
then give them it?! :rofl: I've done it 4 times now :blush:

Yupp, I've given the rest of it to my mum to look after now

lol yep!!! :( we keep saying ooo lets get this and put it away! lol and then give it to her when we get home!! lmao!!

xxx

Ive been SO tempted but ive managed to resist and to give in!!

Lol yes! They were only 2nd hand bits but I was so excited :dohh:

Yeah Amelies bits and bobs were only small things like a new toy for the bath, and stacking rattles but still! O well, glad I'm not the only one who gets more excited with new toys than LO.. :rofl:

haha i know i see the toys and buy them cos im soo excited and alys is just happy that theres a tag she can play with!!!

xxxx

I havent bought anything yet... aaaargghh.. I was trying to avoid xmas this year but I dont think thats an option!

Yep! I bought tom's main birthday present last week and said i wouldn't let him have it, soon as i got home, he saw it and had it :lol:

haha this is something i would end up doing!

Guilty as charged!
I did it with some really cute plastic ducks for the tub.
Everything else has been hidden away, though! :)

nope I've been a good girl :lol: I put it all away in Hannah's closet and tend to forget about it :rofl:

I've done it with everything I bought even things that weren't intended for him. My excuse is that they need testing to make sure they are playable:blush:

sounds familiar!!

in fact not just with luisa but with oh too :dohh:

its oh bday on sat and he would so already have most of the pressies i bought him if he was weak like me but he is stubborn and says no lol

lol i always do it. although i do still have a drawing set i got dd last year and forgot to give her and she hasnt seen in yet lol

I bought my first pressie lasweek and put it away in the cupboard...:happydance:...so im officially starting to buy now...im so excited!!!! x

I did this with one gift so far... I will not let myself do it again!! ** lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"