Does anyone else do this??

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Okay, so when I do a test, and it's negative, it goes in the bathroom wastepaper basket. I can't help going back to look a few times to see if a wee line has appeared. And when the wee line appears after 10/15 mins I always get a teeny bit excited EVEN THOUGH i know it's negative. Am I weird or does anyone else do this?? :hissy:

trust me your not alone...its just the wanting :) good luck hun xxx

and there's always a tiny unrealistic part of my brain that thinks maybe it just took a while to develop? even though i know that's silly...

me too hun done it hundred million tests it feels like with rhys, in the end i bought digi ones so no if's about the result lol
good luck
xx

i wish i could afford to do those every time! im waiting until i get a possible :bfp: before i splash out! at the moment im bulk- buying line tests on ebay!!

I always look again... or even a few times hehe just incase i missed something the first ten times I looked hahaha

it's impossible not to look isnt it!!! i think wen i finally get the double line im going to frame it so i can look any time i want!

I always wonder what i'll do if I get a positive... I reckon i'll faint with shock or something hahaha either that or blarr my eyes out!

I look too.I feel like a crazy woman fishing throught the bin for it. I only put it in there because I think that I couldnt possible go rooting through it as I would through up, yet I still do it!

my ritual is looking, set it on top of bin, look again later, put it back and cover it with a tissue or some toilet roll, then look again and stick it down near the bottom... and AGAIN i look and then it goes in the outside bin lol

p.s. im a first timer too! 1st cycle, 1st month ttc, 1st baby!

I do it :) I then pull it apart and hold it up to the light...and I can never, but never do just one at a time lol xxx

me too buddah! love ye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->