Does anyone else do this?

Bride2b - thanks for your kind words. Our LO was accident and DH was not happy - although he hasn`t said anything, I think he feels guilty anout how angry and upset he was when we found we were having another. Once we had the scan he started getting his head round everything and we started making plans. He is thinking sensibly about what effect another loss will have on us all. i am scared of this too, but agree with you, I am more scared about not trying. xxxx

Amanda, i think your comments are right - I think he thinks we need to come to terms with this first.
I have been to docs again today as she wanted to check on me, I am still up and down and teary very easily, she said she doesn`t want to put me on drugs of any sort to make me feel better, as if we try again she doesn`t want drugs in my system.
She suggested vitamin supplements, especially vitamin B which helps your mood and how you feel.
I have bought 3 boxes of pregnacare pre conception vitamins, I thought I might as well look on the hopeful side and get my body as ready as possible if we do try again.
I think Bride2b`s idea of lighting candels in the sea is beautiful.

Bigs hugs to both of you and thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"