Does anyone else dream about BFPs?

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
I'm sure it's just wishful thinking, but for some reason for the last 3-4 nights, I have dreamed I was taking a pg test and got a super dark, obvious BFP. I keep hoping my subconscious is smarter than I am and it just *knows* or something, lol. Does this happen to anyone else?

Ooh you're not alone! I get at least one dream every cycle. Last month, I dreamed I went to doc, and they told me I was 20 weeks! How strange lol

I keep hoping my subconscious knows something I don't yet, LOL

It happened during my last cycle on the day AF was expected, I could not sleep at all. Kept imagining 2 dark lines and was so restless the entire night. However I ended up getting a BFN and AF arrived on time :( Nevertheless, I am happy to know I wasnt the only one to dream of such things :)

I dream of BFPs a lot. I once dreamt that my dog had one. I don’t even have a dog. I’ve also dreamt that my partner had a BFP. He chuckled when I told him

I dream of BFPs a lot. I once dreamt that my dog had one. I don’t even have a dog. I’ve also dreamt that my partner had a BFP. He chuckled when I told him

I just laughed out loud at the thought of your dog getting a BFP! :rofl:

I actually had one last night. Lol. I wondered if my body was trying to tell me something, and I think it just might! Going to retest in the morning to confirm bfp! Clever subconscious....😜

Yes I did last night I also woke up at 6am after the dream dying for a wee so did test and bfn ☹️ I'm going to give it two more days and test again if AF not here

So sorry about the bfn. Fingers crossed for your next test :)

I had a dream of a digital BFP last cycle that said Pregnant++ and then it dissapeared. I got a BFP last cycle for real just few days after, but then had a dream that I had to tell hubby that I lost it. Next day I found out my Hcg dropped and I was having a chemical/4 week misscarriage...
On a good note! Sometimes ur BfP dreams can come true!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->