Does anyone else feel guilty.....?

lily24

Reaction score
I had a Macdonalds for lunch yesterday :blush: I shouldnt, and never do, but i had the craving for it so i went for it. with every bite i felt so guilty that i was eating this cr*p and the baby might be affected by it :( Does any1 else ever feel guilty that they arent eating healthy enough for baby??

sometimes my baby demands a McDs!!!
I figure that as long as I eat healthily for most of the time then a little bit of badness isnt so bad. I dont eat it every day! Maybe just once or twice a month.....I LOOOVE those cheese burgers....mmm

I expect the fat is going right onto my thighs and not near baby anyway.

As for worrying I'm not getting enough nutrients...well, I dont worry really - i tend to eat a lot of fresh food. But if in doubt I have my prenatal vitamins to back me up anyway. Are you taking some?

Yeh i have my pregnacare vitimans to keep my body happy :)
I have never been a junk food fan and always eat healthy anyway, but i just felt bad eating it :( Silly really

Just wondering if any1 else felt the same...

Ahhhh bless, the occassional mac d wont hurt you or baby. the baby takes what it needs from your body so as long as otherwise you eat healthy i should worry!!

Yeh i have my pregnacare vitimans to keep my body happy :)
I have never been a junk food fan and always eat healthy anyway, but i just felt bad eating it :( Silly really

Just wondering if anyone else felt the same...

i did feel guilty the other day .....but sometimes you've just got to do what you've got to do.

I find the little cheese burgers guilt free. they're less greasy. But the big fat ******* burgers do have a side dollop of guilt....best just order 2 little cheese burgers next time then!!:blush:

oh look at that - the B word was automatically replaced by stars!!......well done baby and bump moderators!

I find myself craving things like that now and then, i dont feel bad as long as its in moderation as with most things then its not going to do any harm.

omg u lot make me feel so bad i lived off kfc and burger king for the first 3 months i always do it was all i could keep down least the burgers have fresh salad in them i have them about once or twice a week now every meal i have has to have salad lol obsessed with it im sprised my kids dont all look like burgers lol explains why they been so big but they all been megga healthy to and i never put weight on lol:rofl:

Can't say I ever felt guilty about it no :rofl: Even when I scarfed down two double cheeseburgers :blush:

I really crave junk food, have done all the way through being pregnant, i used to be a lot healthier before!

Baby gets nutrients from all types of food we have i just try and vary it, like KFC tonight, McD's tomorrow, Burger King Friday :rofl: Only kidding i'm not THAT bad, i do overindulge a few times a week though, and make sure i get some veggies in on the days i dont

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->