does anyone else feel like this?

vickilouise

Reaction score
I can't sleep properly and I cant sit still for any length of time its like i cant switch off and relax.
I went to see my nan and great aunty today and they asked me if i was ok because i look run down and tired or like i've just been crying...
does anybody else suffer with this?
i spoke to my friend earlier who has 3 kids and she said to me maybe its because i'm worrying over the financial side of things and everything else and thats what is making me so edgy.
but i physically am so so so tired but yet i just cant nod off, its driving me up the wall. take last night for instance i tried to go to sleep early but couldnt i eventually got to sleep about 5 and then i was up at 10.
and my temper is fraying i think that because of the lack of sleep but at the moment i cant have a conversation with my partner without finding something that irritates me and putting the phone down!!! I feel like such a bitch but I cant help it.
sorry for going on but i feel so strange to my normal self its scaring me... i'm normally happy go lucky.

Hey,

I'm not pregnant, but I have similar problems with sleeping, hence being up at this time of night!!
I too feel incredibly tired, but once i get into bed i'm wide awake. it sucks!!
Being irritable is a nasty side effect of not sleeping!

I don't have a solution but i just thought it may make u feel better if u know that your not alone!

xx

tar hun, its driving me up the wall!!!

i am so irrational its unreal i dont feel like me i feel like a :witch:

perhaps seeing your GP? maybe he/she can help. Though i don't know much about solutions for sleeping if pregnant. I find that aromatherapy can help but i'm not sure about that and pregnancy. I normally just put some drops of lavendar on my pillow and it eventually sends me off.

supose so,
i spoke to my nan and she suggested having a soak in the bath before bed to unwind me, ill do that tommorow lol.

i normally conk out the minute i get into bed but at the mo i feel like ive got insomnia.

i hate being a crank :cry:

im just a mess at the moment ive got it into my head now that because im being so horrible my partner will leave me, i know deep down he wouldnt but lately ive been stressin over it.

i think if i go to see my gp he'll have me commited to an asylum :wacko:

don't be so harsh on yourself sweetheart!
Let's face it, you've got all sorts of strange hormones running around your body. It's only natural to get a wee bit cranky!!

Try talking to your OH and just explain how your feeling. I suffer from scary mood swings, and my OH is the person thats always there to feel the effect of them!! He knows i don't mean it and he loves me to bits. I felt horrible when i yelled at him but i just let him know how i was feeling and i didn't mean it, it's hormones!!
Talking will help calm your mind and help you relax yourself, which is so important

x

i know i'm just being an idiot. im still all tetchy though, ive been throwing my pillows around my room for the past few nights now.

anyway enough about me how come you cant sleep hun?

i get stressed really easily. When i'm stressing bout sumthing it's onmy mind, i can't sleep then end up going to bed at like 8am and sleep til 5pm, so i get messed up sleeping patterns. it's crap. I'm at college and with being off over xmas i'm in major messed up patterns, though hopefully it'll be sorted by 2mrw night. I slept today from 1pm til midnight. Gah.
Just need to keep myself awake. So i'm off into town 2mrw, to buy lotsa crap and 'let's try anything' fertility stuff lol

xx:rofl:

It is very normal when pregnanct to be like this hun, it is due to all the hormones invading our bodies! I was a bitch from hell at times, and as for sleeping.....well there were days I couldn't and days where I wanted to do nothing but sleep!

There is nothing wrong with you babe, it is all part of the journey! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->