Does anyone else feel like this?

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
Im constantly questioning myself about everything I do with Seth now and its totally wearing me down. Theres just like this constant load of questions going through my head - mostly about night times and weaning.

Im a good mum, I know I am, but I cant help thinking that Im doing everything wrong. He is such a good baby, Im very lucky because I know some people have a nightmare time with theirs, but Seth is so good. And that goes in my credit - he wouldn't be so well behaved if he wasn't happy and well looked after right?

Everyone seems to talk about this 'instinct' that they know what their baby wants and I just don't feel like I have that. Loads of people on here have said to me "your his mum, you know whats best for him", but I really dont feel like I do.

Does anyone else ever feel like this?

Sorry for the rant, guess Im just tired or something :sad2: Doesnt really help with OH being sad at the moment as well

xxx

I question everything I do all the time! I hope it's completely normal. Even though I think I know what's best for him I still worry that I should be doing things better/differently. But the fact that he's happy shows that you're doing a great job! :hugs: x

OMG thank you.. i htought i was going nuts.... i have felt like this from the day Rhiannon was born.. she is 8 months now and i still dont know what cry means what with her... i constantly ask everyone about foods she can have, bath times steralising even when she should move up into bigger size nappies for christs sake...

i dont think i have any maternal instincts at all

:hugs: :hugs: your soooo not alone hun xxx

We all do at times hun :hug: You're doing a fab job xXx

Hun, you only want what's best for Seth and part of that is questioning what you do. You are a great mother :hugs:

Thanks Im so pleased its not just me, thought I was going crazy :| I feel like I need to ask permission to do stuff with him which is ridiculous as he's MY son lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->