Does anyone else get no presents at Christmas?

B

becks

I never get any. I used to give my mum and dad £50 each for Christmas but then they would give me £100 so it was silly.. Lol. Last year my sister asked if we could leave buying for each other as she struggles a little bit around Christmas for extra money. My brother never buys for anyone and my girlies are only 5 and 10 so obviously too young to go out and buy. I really do prefer to give than receive presents but I do get envious of people that get lots to open Christmas morning.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

X

Last year was the most I've had in years and tbh it did feel nice! Usually I get a couple of things though xx

I get a few things from OH and my parents/his parents but that's it.

I know it's silly but you could pm me your address and I'd send you a card <3 I love sending cards!

Me and DH dont buy for each other but our parents buy for each of us :)

My hubby and i don't really get anything either, about two years ago we got each other a little something but nobody else buys for us, the IL'S send the kids money, our families are no where near us, mine all over the world and his in a diff state, But really i don't mind, my hubby and i think its for the kids mostly anyway :)

we get the occasional box of chocolates or
bottle of wine but that's about it

we have about 30 people to buy for, mainly children
so we've never really bothered buying for the
adults or for eachother

this year however we'll have a little of our savings left
so we're buying ourselves something to open in the morning
he's getting an xbox one and i'm buying a whole load of makeup

:haha:

Me and hubby buy for each other, plus it get something off my mum and nan too

Pretty much the same here. Me and hubby buy either a token present, I always get a diary and something like socks or a bag from shoe zone. I know my husband would love a proper present, he goes without all the time but we just don't have the money. But it is nice to feel spoilt now and again x

Its a shame we couldn't do a secret Santa on here or something.But I know how much hard work goes into that.

We only buy for kids generally.

My mum/dad don't buy for adults, only kids. In fact, she buys for her niece and nephew who have kids but not me or my sisters.
Last year, one of my sisters bought for me and OH (photo frame and towels) and I made glitter glasses for everybody.
MIL/FIL spoilt bought for me and OH every year, last year we got a joint spa voucher but we never used it as I was pregnant.
SIL bought me a Thomas Sabo bracelet in 2010. Then had DD in 2011.
OH spoil me rotten last year and took me by surprise. I only got him a few things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->