Does anyone else get this?

L

Laura--x

You know when you've ate something bad or your ill and you get that terrible pain type of belly ache where you need to run to the toilet?

I've been having this quite alot, i usually get it when im luying in bed, and i'll get that pain, then a few minutes later the feeling like i need the toilet straight away, so i'll go but then i don't actually need to go?

Anyone know what it is?

No idea Laura.

Was going to say I get the same thing, but I actually do need the loo! So it's not quite the same. But I do get the stomach pains, instant need to run to the loo and 'do the business' :rofl:

Hope you feel better soon!

I get the same thing,feels like I going to have the runs but get to the toilet and nothing.Don't know what it is ,except maybe pressure of bubs at this stage?

yea i seem 2 be gettin tht alot in the last couple of weeks & its reli horrible when u cnt go cs u gt reli bad chronic pains. i thought it ws onli me so ws gd 2 c this post on here.

Sometimes when i get it i do go and have a real good clearout but most times i can't go at all x

haha me too....oh the discussion on poo pains hehe :D

Well, when Javier decides to shift around down there he sometimes get very low and can make me almost pee my pants in just five seconds! horrible pains too....

I know the feeling, it happens to me every morning and I end up with an upset stomach, it is so horrible, take care :hugs: XX

This happened to me a few times where I was convinced I was going to poo myself if I didn't get to a bathroom NOW! And then I get there and nothing happens!!
Also I've noticed I've been pooing first thing as soon as I wake up.

Me too, but I think its to do with the fact that Im still eating as much as I used to, and I think I have to cut down my meals into much smaller meals.

I came to this conclusion since for the last 3 days it has felt like I have an upset tummy but nothing happens.

big hugs,xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"