Does anyone else have a LOT of weight to lose?

I forgot to update here. I lost 3.5 lbs last week. My total is now 48 lbs. getting so close to that 50 lb goal :)

Thank you guys!

Embo! That's amazing!! I'm probably going to unsubscribe from this thread because its going to depress me haha. I'll check in every once in a while though :)

Good well to all you ladies!! I hope the best for you!

Evening ladies :) May I join you? Think it would be nice to have a few friends to lose weight with.
Little bit about me: I'm Helen, 27 years old and currently weigh(as of this morning) 17st 10.5. I'm trying to do SW and my sister weighs me every Tuesday morning and then I have a naughty tea-time. I'd love to try and get to 10st but I think thats probably too adventurous lol

If you want me on Facebook too, here is my profile: https://www.facebook.com/ellz1985 - just let me know that you're from here(unless I already have you!)

Hi mummyellie,I'm doing sw too and have a similar target,good luck !

hi ladies can i jump in on this thread i too have a lot of weigh to loose after a mmc in august and my periods stopping through being overweight:blush: just want to be healthy now and try to get my BFP :D

Hey Lindsey. Sounds like we're on a similar path. I gained weight after miscarriages. Almost 4 stone :(

Will you still be ttc while losing weight or are you having a little break?

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hi embo78 I think were at the stage of ntnp but since my mc my sex drive took a knock too double wammy eg? How about you hun xx

I had three miscarriages before we got our rainbow - Max.
I just couldn't get my head around dieting after I had my mmc's. I was just so screwed in the head and food seemed to help..... Temporarily.

Ntnp is a great idea. It takes the pressure off you both :thumbup:

Yeah ino well im at slimming world now been on that about 5 weeks and 3pound of my first stone :D im really sorry for you losses hun just one thing I find really terrifing is finding out im preg is going for another 12 week scan just feels like im lieing thier waiting for that bad news and that just terifies me how long have you been ttc hun xxx

That is the worst feeling ever. I absolutely hated having scans. Even my 20 week scan when I could feel him moving around I was still dreading hearing bad news :(

We started ttc in July 2009 and Max was born in August 2012 so just over three years xx

Hi ladies, can I join please? :blush:

I have a huge chunk of weight to lose (over 10 stone) and I'm just starting back at it. I really need to buckle down if I ever want to stand a chance of getting a bfp. So next wednesday is going to be my first wi after my first week on plan (I'm using my fitness pal and healthy eating).

Massive well done to how well everyone has done so far :)

Back on diet today ,goal is to wear a bathing suit in six weeks and two days :thumbup::hugs:

I lost 3.5lb this week, that's 17.5lbs in total since may 9th.

Hi :)

I have just over 4 stone to lose, might not be as much as some but seeing as the most weight I have ever lost is a stone it seems like a mountain to me! And all to be lost before we start TTC our first.... xx

Oh and also... i've lost 1 stone to date and 9lb since starting Slimming World in May xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->