Does anyone else have a LOT of weight to lose?

2 stone 6! But that's taking me back to my pre pregnancy weight when I was 16 haha! Considering my hips are now much wider, my boobs are bigger etc and I'm certainly not 16 anymore that might be too much to lose. We will see how I feel after another stone. How about you? Xx

Hey ladies, I am looking to lose 70 pounds. I need to lose weight to help me regulate my cycles. My weight is making ttc hard because my cycles are all wonky. Plus I only ovulate every other month. Good luck to everyone!:flower:

2 stone 6! But that's taking me back to my pre pregnancy weight when I was 16 haha! Considering my hips are now much wider, my boobs are bigger etc and I'm certainly not 16 anymore that might be too much to lose. We will see how I feel after another stone. How about you? Xx

I want another 30 pounds off :thumbup:You are doing so well huni :hugs:

Hi ND! Welcome! That's hard ttc when your cycles are all off! I will pay for you :) As for weight loss, God for you for taking that step!!

How's everyone doing?

I'm now on 39.5 lb loss. Only nine weeks until my wedding. Really want to have another 20 to 25 lbs off. Gotta fit in my wedding dress!! I WILL do it!!

Hey ladies, I am looking to lose 70 pounds. I need to lose weight to help me regulate my cycles. My weight is making ttc hard because my cycles are all wonky. Plus I only ovulate every other month. Good luck to everyone!:flower:

The same thing happened to me before ttc. I was overweight (well I still am:dohh:) and my cycles were all over the place. It's hard to conceive when you aren't ovulating. I had some very long cycles which made it impossible to track ovulation. I lost 30 lbs and had 2 28day cycles before getting pregnant with my lo. Best of luck to you!

I haven't been here in a while but I really need to get serious about losing some weight. Since having the baby I just don't feel like doing anything let alone exercise. I'm about 50lbs overweight again and I feel awful. I need some energy, time, and motivation! Blah!

I see that most of you are doing very well! Congrats! Keep it up!

Any room for a little one (eventually!)? I was nagged thorught my pregnancy to not out on weight blah blah blah, so I didn't and after I had my LO I was a stone lighter than when I fell pregnant! yay me....until I found food again, and I am back at my pre-preg weight.

I have 6 1/2 stone to lose in total, and have 11 weeks to lose 30lbs until my final wedding dress sizing (exciting). I have started on WW, so have cut out all the crap, eating lots and lots of fresh veg and lean proteins and all that good stuff. I started on Sunday, so the first weight in is looming.

I guess I have a bit of a journey to go on, as I cannot remember the last time I was my target weight (10 stone) which puts me in the healthy BMI range for my height. I am sensible in that I know it's not all plain sailing and there will be up's and down's...or cakes and sweeties so am looking for some support, and hopefully I can give you ladies some support too :)

Hey lula :) that's exactly what I did. Was 20lbs lighter the week after I had my lo but within four months it was all back on.

I'm getting married in 8 weeks and bought my dress four sizes too small to try to motivate myself! It worked. I tried it on the other day and it almost fits. It definitely will by the time my wedding day is here :)

Hope your first weigh in goes great. Come back and report here :) :) :)

Congratulations on your wedding embo, and on your weight loss too. Our weddi g is December but my dress had to be ordered 16 weeks beforehand! It's a great motivator. Any useful hints/tips? You have done amazingly to lose 4 dress sizes :) and brave too ordering a smaller dress. Well done

Thanks hun. My biggest tip is to try not to put too much pressure on yourself. Try to take it one week at a time rather than constantly thinking about the actual day.
The week I bought my dress I panicked. Badly! And gained a pound. But I realised the above and just relaxed and that's the only week I've gained since I started the diet 19 weeks ago.

Another tip that really works for me is every time I feel like binging, I do some really heavy exercise. There's no way is waste all that hard work on crappy food!
Don't get me wrong I do have treat days, I couldn't do it without treats, but I'm good 90% of the time!!!

Hey ladies oim late to the group i need to lose 060 pounds to be in the healthy weight zone. plus ive got hen do end of augast xx

Hey cherry :wave: good lck on your weight loss journey :)

Man... I'm so blah. It's been so busy and stressful that I haven't lost anything for like 2 months. How are the rest of you ladies doing?

May I join, I am really struggling at the minute, each week its like lb on lb off. Got a referral by doc to a 12 week fitness instructor/guidance. Not sure what that entails yet, meet him on Monday

hi lovely ladies - 5lbs off, so thats 11lbs in two weeks. I know it's going to sloe down now, as I always start quick (water weight) hopefully settle at 2-3lbs a week from now on and i'll be happy.

How are the rest of you doing?

I have just lost 6lb this week but I have had a vile stomach bug, so don't think it counts!

Tonight I have a meeting at the local gym as I got my doctor to refer me for the active fit sessions, think it just means I get the classes a bit cheaper, but its a 12 week course, will see tonight what it entales

Here are really nice and most informative post. According to me you should take a lot of care about your diet. Make sure that you take low fat and carbs in your diet and drink green tea or coffee to burn extra calories. Vinegar is also a good option to drink for this purpose.

I need to find time! That is my issue 100%! I will be in a wedding next year around this time and I hope I've dropped at least 30 of the 50 I need to lose! How do you ladies do it with needy los?

I don't have time in the day, and with going back to work next month I'll have even less time. But I am just signing up to gym to go a couple evenings a week once LO is in bed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->