Does anyone else have a LOT of weight to lose?

Xpecta it's definitely important to eat enough. Especially with exercising. I'm struggling to eat up all my points but trying very hard. I need to make sure this diet doesn't affect my breast milk :thumbup:

yeah if you eat too little your body goes into starvation mode and its harder to shift lbs

Oh yeah, I know that! That's why I'm going to pay more attention to that. I eat whenever I'm hungry, but apparently is just not enough. So today I'm trying to eat! Haha. I never thought that would be a problem I would ever have! Also, thanks for the support guys :hugs:

You're welcome. :)

It's my weigh in day tomorrow. So nervous I haven't lost anything. I've been so good and exercised almost every day in the past week so hopefully it'll show :)

i've become obsessed with jumping on the scales :dohh: i should just go on them once a week and be happy with that - i keep jumping on them and it bounces up a lb then down a lb... i shouldn't be putting on because i'm not eating half as much and am more active :dohh:

That's what I'm trying to work on. Every time I go loo I weigh myself!! Seriously considering putting the scales away so it's not so easy to just jump in them!!

yeah - take the batteries out haha! wish i had lost more than 7lb in a month but i guess that's not bad going considering i'm only calorie counting :) want to get myself a pair of Zaggora flares if i can get them cheap too for when i start doing more exercise (and the 30DS)

7lbs is brilliant over a month. Slow and steady wins the race IMO!

I'm to scared to do the shred just yet! Think ill wait til I've lost a stone and built up my fitness level. I'm scared I might just die if I start doing that just yet!!!

If you lose weight at 1-2 lb a week, you are more likely to keep it off. I know that but it doesnt help when I force myself to exercise like mad 5 times a week and watch what I eat as mentally I feel for all my hard work I should be losing waaay more!!!!!

I have gone from weighing myself every day to a couple of times a week. I am trying to stop it as whilst it spurs me on when I have lost a lb, it is really demoralising when I have been really good but inexplicably it has gone back on (and then some!) the next day.

I bought myself some body analysing scales a month ago, they do all these wonderful things like body fat analysis and other stuff. I thought this was great until I got them home and have been far too scared to even attempt to use the body fat bit!!! I dont want to know!!! Am measuring my inches instead

I had my husband put the scale away. I don't know where he put it. But he brought it out once to let me weight myself. I also checked my weight today and I'm up a pound >: ( but it's coming to that time of the month, so I guess is just water weight.

ZoMo, that sounds like an awesome scale! I got assessed at the gym nearly a month ago, and my body fat percentage was 49 something. I was just happy that I'm at least l less than half fat haha.

I go on my scales every day, but the only weight I ever count is 8.30am Monday. I go to the chemist and get weighed on their scales, which run about 0.7kg above mine. The rest of the time I just keep an eye on things

Hi all!

I had 141lbs to loose to sit within the healthy bmi range, I've lost 23lbs so far :)

Kimbowee that's basically what I have to lose :) 23lbs is bloody brilliant!!

I lost another 2 this week. So that's 5.5lb altogether :)

Good job girls. I have one more week to lose as much as I can. Many family made a bet to see who can lose the most in a month. I don't know how well I'm doing...

i'm so confused with my scales just now - weighted myself today and i'm 2lb up which i find impossible as i haven't ate enough to put on that 3500cal=1lb of fat isn't it? so that would mean i'd have had to eat like 7000 over! i'm sure i'd have noticed that haha! my only explanation for it is water weight and the witch may be paying my a visit soon maybe?

oh well, my Zaggora flares are in the post - time to burn off some inches :haha: also have a polar heart montior watch coming soon too because i am really wanting to up my fitness and this would REALLY help me track how much i'm burning and when i'm in the 'zone'

never thought i'd say this but i really am wanting to get into exercise O__O! walks and bursts of Yoga (Jillian Michaels style!) is all i can do at the moment because i'm finding bouncing about on the 30DS is killing my stomach :(

I need to loose 8 stone 6lbs, or118lbs just to get to a healthy BMI. I would like to get down to 10 stone, so that 138lbs to loose.

You girls are doing great.

xxxx

Hey Pichi, what is 30DS?

And welcome Topsy!

30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. Its hard going the first couple of days then you really see an improvement in your stamina! Need very tight pants if you are post-section otherwise the belly feels like its being tugged haha! I am useless at pushups though! You do need some weights for it too but heavy tins of something would suffice

i'm so confused with my scales just now - weighted myself today and i'm 2lb up which i find impossible as i haven't ate enough to put on that 3500cal=1lb of fat isn't it? so that would mean i'd have had to eat like 7000 over! i'm sure i'd have noticed that haha! my only explanation for it is water weight and the witch may be paying my a visit soon maybe?

oh well, my Zaggora flares are in the post - time to burn off some inches :haha: also have a polar heart montior watch coming soon too because i am really wanting to up my fitness and this would REALLY help me track how much i'm burning and when i'm in the 'zone'

never thought i'd say this but i really am wanting to get into exercise O__O! walks and bursts of Yoga (Jillian Michaels style!) is all i can do at the moment because i'm finding bouncing about on the 30DS is killing my stomach :(

Are you weighing on the same scales at the same time? Your weight fluctuates throughout the day and can easily be 2lbs heaver in the evening than you were in the morning

yeah same time on the same scales but i found out the reason - witch got me yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->