Does anyone else have a LOT of weight to lose?

Hello everyone.

I started with 72lbs to lose.

Managed to lose 7lbs since the beginning of this year, by using My fitness pal.
I am actually starting to love exercise now. This time I want to lose weight and be fit. :happydance:

I would love to loose 100lbs to, I'd be over the moon to reach that! But at the minute I'm setting my goal for about 60lbs. Once I reach that I hope to carry on but I work better with smaller goals first. I've just joined weight wacthers today too! I start it tomorrow and I can't wait :thumbup:

Hey girls! :) I've eaten my body weight in cake. Ooops. :haha: let's hope the damage isn't too bad. ;)
Small goals is the way, I'm just taking a stone at a time. :)

At the start of the year I had 64lbs to lose.

I managed to lose 11lbs in January. :happydance:......

Then for whatever reason I appear to have given up and eaten everything in sight. I just can't get motivated again. I'm too scared to get back on the scales and see what the damage is. :nope:

February has been denial month for me.

:hugs: maybe it won't be as bad as you think! Don't be disheartened. I'm scared to get on the scales after the last few days.... :(

Hey newbies. Hope everything is going good :)

Hunbun. I was exactly the same but I just bit the billet. Joined weight watchers and its been absolutely brilliant. I think you have to be in the right frame of mind to stick to a diet. Something has finally clicked for me. I hope you can get back on it like you were in January. YOU CAN DO IT :) :) :)

Thanks guys.

I'm going to do it first thing tomorrow morning (hoping morning time will make me lighter! :haha:) I will let you all know the damage.

I tried WW before and lost quite a few lbs, but I just can't seem to keep it off unless I'm only eating the set meals which isn't practical when I'm feeding the family at the same time.

Really I just need to stop the excuses... its all the carbs and chocolate!

I've lost 9 and half lbs in four weeks and still eat the same meals as my family. I just adapted the recipes. Eg swapped oil for spray oil. Use half fat cheese and skimmed milk.
That's what's great about Ww, you can eat whatever you like as long as you stick within your points allowance.

Hi everyone. Congrats on weight loss! I have loads of lbs to lose. Right now I am focusing on 10lbs at a time. So far I've lost 20. I need to lose about 40 more to qualify for fertility treatment. So I hope you don't mind if I join because I definitely have many more weigh ins to go. Also, I am a WW member as well looking for additional support.

Hello! 20lbs is great!! Well done you. :)
I'm going to weigh myself this am. Bricking it! :( got my birthday party on sat night for 70 people and I hope I haven't ruined my hard work. :dohh:
I walked loads yesterday, and got about 2 miles planned today, so hope that helps. Also got loads of housework to catch up on. :( isn't it sad when you have a birthday weekend now, it just means the housework gets put off, not magically done!

Housework is great exercise, its the only thing that makes it bearable, knowing you might burn a few cals.

I finally got on the scales and I've only gained 2lbs which is amazing considering the amount I've been eating.

Your all doing so well, its great to have other peoples success motivating me!

:happydance: glad it was only 2lbs,but get back on it sister! :haha:
Im up a lb, but not going to change my ticker, as I'll just have to work harder this week to lose it. :) xx

I'm 34lbs down now, really want to reach 42lbs and say I've lost 3st!

Wow! Well done guys. I walked miles today and also spent an hour in soft play, surely that burns up some calories?!! Why is it not in my fitness pal though?! Grrrrrr. :haha:

get yourself a HRM - that's what i have to calculate the amount of cals burned :thumbup:

What's hrm?
I'm loving being more active too. I have the Ww pedometer that calculates bonus points. It really does help get me off my ass!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->