Does anyone else have a LOT of weight to lose?

So I want to share my progress with you girls. I would love to see yours as well if you're comfortable sharing.

On December 28th, my family made a bet to see who could lose the most weight by February 8th. We all decided on putting in $100 and whoever wins, gets the money. So we weighed in and I was the heaviest at a whopping 239. :dohh: So anyways, I joined a gym and started eating right and have been working very hard. My husband suggested taking weekly pictures just like you would in pregnancy, but this time seeing how much smaller I get. So I wanted to share my pictures. I hope you don't mind!

The first is just the jump from start to end of the month. I'll share with you how much I've lost, but first, I want to hear your thoughts on how much it looks like I've lost.

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/Xpecta/1359929852445.jpghttps://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/Xpecta/1359852845548.jpg

Hahaha sorry for the faces in a couple of them. Also, I've learned that if you fix your posture, you look thinner. P.S. if you see spelling mistakes, I apologize, my tablet is acting weird.

I need to lose about 50lbs to be at my 'ideal weight' but initially I'm trying to lose about 30. I did it before falling pregnant but now have to start over again.:wacko:

I thought it was a piece of cake to lose weight last time, but now I have a baby and I doubt it'll be so easy:nope:

1st time baby weight is easier to shift than the 2nd time round. ImSoTired; you'll find some of those lbs will just fall off :) others you'll have to work them off

1st time baby weight is easier to shift than the 2nd time round. ImSoTired; you'll find some of those lbs will just fall off :) others you'll have to work them off

I got up to 195 during pregnancy which is quite a bit as I'm not even 5'2''. I'm now down to 168.2 but I was 152 pre preg. So I'm still 16lbs from pre preg and 48lbs from a BMI of 22 (120 lbs).

BTW you are all doing GREAT, ladies! Keep it up!:thumbup:

Well I have had a whole week of hideous flu. Totally knocked me out. BUT in weigh in today I had lost 6lb without even trying - just by being so ill! What a nice silver lining!! So with the team effort of Slimming World and flu, I have lost 16lb in 5 weeks!

Well I have had a whole week of hideous flu. Totally knocked me out. BUT in weigh in today I had lost 6lb without even trying - just by being so ill! What a nice silver lining!! So with the team effort of Slimming World and flu, I have lost 16lb in 5 weeks!

Great job anyway! Hope you feel better soon!

Hi all, I also have 100+lbs to lose. My target right now is to get 84lbs off hopefully by the end of September when we go on holiday - but I'll be happy if I've got anywhere near that. Today is my first day - I've signed up to slimming world online and have just expressed some milk so I can go to the gym this morning and leave LO with my hubbie! Pre pregnancy I was seeing a personal trainer 5x a week - didn't loose much weight as it made me a carb monster :dohh: but I miss feeling fit and having energy. Just wish BF didn't make me crave cake so much!!!

Iv now lost 2.5 stone. I want to loose another 4 before my wedding next Febuary.

Great job everyone! I love having support here! I weighed in for my bet yesterday and I won! My dad came close. He weighed first and he lost 21 pounds. I was freaked out, but then I weighed in and since December 28 th, I lost 24 pounds! Yay!!

well done you!

turns out I've not been eating enough with exercise in order for the weight to come off! (strange i know) i had let my calorie intake drop far too below my BMR therefore my body was hanging on to the lbs! Since upping what i eat to go with my exercise i THINK its done the trick :D this weigh loss malark is just confusing lol!

Well done everyone on your weightloss so far! :)
Can I join? At the new year I weighed 16stone (224lbs) to get to just within a normal BMI I need to be 11stone! so I have at least 70lbs to lose. I've been using mfp so far and from the 8th jan I've lost 13 lbs! Just 1lb to go til my first goal- 1 stone before my 30th birthday ( its my birthday next Monday so I really hope I make it!
Is anyone else feeling different about their weightloss this time? I am, I just felt enough was enough.
My mum has booked me in for an inch loss wrap this Wednesday as a treat. Just as a wee boost. I've had it done before and though the results are temporary (30 days) losing nearly 20 inches off your body really makes you work harder! :haha:
Anyone else using mfp want to add me? latodonnell if you do. X

Is so crazy how not eating enough can make you hold onto weight hey?

I took a spin class today... Oy it kicked my butt! I'm definitely feeling it! How are you ladies doing?

Wow. Great weight losses in here. Welcome to the newbies. We went quiet for a while!

I'm going ok. Got my weigh in tomorrow but I'm not expecting a massive weightloss as I've had an up and down week. Hoping for at least 1lb and then ill have my half stone :thumbup:

Hi, good luck for your weigh in! I had my wrap last night and lost 12.5 inches!! :) I was full of water. ;) x

12.5 inches. That's awesome!!! Think ill have a go of that when I get married!!!

Wow! Well done!! It's my birthday weekend so I'm not holding out much hope of me losing any!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->