Does anyone else have a problem with hubs having low sex drive?

My fiance' gets migraines and the medicine for that definitely makes getting to the finish line impossible. But he's only been taking those meds for 2 months and the sex drive has been low since we started dating almost 3 years ago.

I wish the medicine made getting started not happen, then at least I wouldn't hold out hope that I might get what I need! LOL :spermy:

Hello ladies, I was reading everything you have said about your DH's having a low sex drive. I think mine does too. :cry: Before TTC we maybe had sex twice a month. When we first started dating it was a lot more than that, but I'm 30 and he's 32, we both work full time and our schedules are a bit different, so it makes it tough. He goes into work at 5 or 6am so he's tired by the time I get home at 5pm most of the time. Around ovulation he will have sex with me when I need him to, but I feel like other than that it's every now and then and I feel like I'm always the one who initiates it. :cry: I've asked him multiple times if it's me and he always says not at all, that he's just exhausted from work or not in the mood. I know 150% that he would never cheat on me and I'm not one of those women who would miss that if he did. We're best friends and love the crap out of eachother, he just has a lower sex drive than me. He always finishes unless he's had a few drinks, sometimes he doesn't then because he could go forever...LOL!! It definently bothers me though, because I'm worried I'm not turning him on enough or something? But I think back to our honeymoon and we had sex every day with him initiating it. Maybe it is just being tired from working? I don't know? :shrug:

Hello ladies, I was reading everything you have said about your DH's having a low sex drive. I think mine does too. :cry: Before TTC we maybe had sex twice a month. When we first started dating it was a lot more than that, but I'm 30 and he's 32, we both work full time and our schedules are a bit different, so it makes it tough. He goes into work at 5 or 6am so he's tired by the time I get home at 5pm most of the time. Around ovulation he will have sex with me when I need him to, but I feel like other than that it's every now and then and I feel like I'm always the one who initiates it. :cry: I've asked him multiple times if it's me and he always says not at all, that he's just exhausted from work or not in the mood. I know 150% that he would never cheat on me and I'm not one of those women who would miss that if he did. We're best friends and love the crap out of eachother, he just has a lower sex drive than me. He always finishes unless he's had a few drinks, sometimes he doesn't then because he could go forever...LOL!! It definently bothers me though, because I'm worried I'm not turning him on enough or something? But I think back to our honeymoon and we had sex every day with him initiating it. Maybe it is just being tired from working? I don't know? :shrug:

I think things just change with time and life. Schedules are tough, especially when they are different. You sound just like me and my fiance'. I know he would never cheat on me and we are so in love. We make each other laugh every day but sex has just taken a backseat unless it's for TTC. I think some men just have less of a drive than others....

That's how we are CrystalJMM. Makes me feel better knowing it's not just me. :hugs:

My hubby has low sex drive and a touch of ED. Turns out he has low T. So, they gave him ciallis for now and are postponing T replacement bc it can cause infertility. Just food for thought.

My hubby has low sex drive and a touch of ED. Turns out he has low T. So, they gave him ciallis for now and are postponing T replacement bc it can cause infertility. Just food for thought.

Does the ciallis help with getting to the finish line? Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"