Does anyone else have pain behind one eye?

jess181989

Reaction score
I keep getting pain and diziness behind my right eye- its only when I bend my head forward for example to look at the computer keyboard or bend to pick something up. Its also when I cough or sneeze. I just can't think what it could be! I'm well rested, have drank plenty of water today and have been eating regular small/healthy meals.

I'm seeing the midwife on Monday, not too concerned but wondered if anyone else had experienced the same? Would be a bummer if I was feeling like this in the morning as its my 22nd birthday!! :)

Thanks in advance xx

:hi: I honestly have no answer for you about the pain behind your eye but I have been having dry eyes, I think its something to do with the pressure being increased due to pregnancy hormones :flower:

Ps I love your baby boy name Harrison...I really want this as my boys name but my OH wasnt keen on it :( lucky you!! :D

Lol thank you :) We loved it, but are gearing more towards Harry now as met a little boy that had Harrison shortened to Harris which we didn't like very much. Still love the name though.

Me, but it's my left eye, had it for about a week, not sure what it is though!

I think it's linked to sinus pressure, I've also had pain but mines a bit higher in my temples and above my nose, it's cos of all the extra pressure and also I've been getting nose bleeds and my mw said that's the increased pressure too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->