Does anyone else have pain behind one eye?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by jess181989, Nov 18, 2011.

1. jess181989

jess181989 Well-Known Member

I keep getting pain and diziness behind my right eye- its only when I bend my head forward for example to look at the computer keyboard or bend to pick something up. Its also when I cough or sneeze. I just can't think what it could be! I'm well rested, have drank plenty of water today and have been eating regular small/healthy meals.

I'm seeing the midwife on Monday, not too concerned but wondered if anyone else had experienced the same? Would be a bummer if I was feeling like this in the morning as its my 22nd birthday!! :)

Thanks in advance xx

2. Mummy_to_be87

Mummy_to_be87 Well-Known Member

:hi: I honestly have no answer for you about the pain behind your eye but I have been having dry eyes, I think its something to do with the pressure being increased due to pregnancy hormones :flower:

Ps I love your baby boy name Harrison...I really want this as my boys name but my OH wasnt keen on it :( lucky you!! :D

3. Mummy_to_be87

Mummy_to_be87 Well-Known Member

ps happy birthday for tomorrow :)

4. jess181989

jess181989 Well-Known Member

Lol thank you :) We loved it, but are gearing more towards Harry now as met a little boy that had Harrison shortened to Harris which we didn't like very much. Still love the name though.

5. Kirei

Kirei Well-Known Member

Me, but it's my left eye, had it for about a week, not sure what it is though!

6. sarahloulou

sarahloulou mumma to dougie 14th feb

I think it's linked to sinus pressure, I've also had pain but mines a bit higher in my temples and above my nose, it's cos of all the extra pressure and also I've been getting nose bleeds and my mw said that's the increased pressure too :) x