"Does anyone else not test early" Refugee Club

And I hope Landon had a great birthday party this weekend Morebabies :flower:

Landon's party yesterday turned out great! The weather was beautiful, sunny and 83 degrees. We set up a big canopy and had a cookout. There were about 30 friends and family here. He older kids swam in the regular pool and we had a little pool for the couple kids that were under 2. Landon of course decided to wake up early and take a short nap so I ended up putting him down for another one right at party time and woke him up once we were done eating so it worked out alright and he was as happy as could be after getting some sleep. Before the party I walked him around all the decorations we had set up and he was clapping for all of them, it was really cute. We were all exhausted after and Landon was in bed and asleep at 8:30. He was up at 8 this morning and already ready for another nap at 9:30. I still can't believe how fast it all has gone by!!

Hope everyone else is doing good! :flower:

Glad that it went well! That's so cute re him clapping at the decorations.

I'm good. Work is still going well and Isla has been doing great at home with DH. Her birthday party is this weekend so we're excited about that. We have about 50 people coming so it should be a good time, also really hoping for good weather.

Hopefully you get great weather for Isla's party this weekend! It's always great to be able to be outside especially with so many people.

Yeah I have my FX that it's nice out, otherwise we will all be quite cozy inside :haha:

Isla's party was really good, unfortunately it rained but everyone squeezed into our house and we had a lot of fun! I need to download the pics but I will try and post a few here tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Glad to hear Isla's party went well despite the rain! Definitely doesn't feel like it was that long ago we were all in the TTC thread!

Landon is finally starting to walk.. Well when he feels like it of course. :dohh: He definitely doesn't have any trouble doing it but is clearly choosing not to.

Hi Ladies,

Once again it's been a while but just wondering how everyone is doing. Grace can walk!!! She's 16months now and I'm thinking it's nearly time to stop BF. How are things with all of you? Baby1 it'll be your LOs first christmas won't it? So exciting!

Hope you're all well

I'm still bfing too, I'm thinking of stopping around 18 months.

Also wanted to quickly post here that I tested last night and got a very definite BFP! I am going to test again this weekend as I am still a bit early to be testing. We're both very excited. That would make this baby and Isla almost exactly 2 years apart. :thumbup:

Wow mrs Eddie that's so exciting!! Congratulations!!! Did you guys starts trying or were you still NTNP? I'm so happy for you and definitely keep us updated!

Thanks Morebabies!

We were still NTNP but were trying a bit harder than usual; I was late last month and it made DH want another baby really badly.

Am very excited and still in a bit of shock. Can't really believe this is happening. Will definitely keep you all posted!

Amazing bf achievements both of you. And huge congrats Mrs Eddie. Amazing news! Could they end up with the same birthday?

From what I've read she may stop herself. Something about the taste of the milk changing but I think that may be later into pregnancy.

Thanks Annio! I guess they could, this baby's due date is two days before Isla's bday. Isla was a due date baby, will be interesting to see if her sibling follows suit...

Waves! 15 months old now here. Still not sleeping through. Prob waking 4-5 times a night. Still breastfeeding and have NO idea how I'd get him back to sleep if we weren't nursing! Hope you're all well and looking forward to our second Christmases :D

Waves! 15 months old now here. Still not sleeping through. Prob waking 4-5 times a night. Still breastfeeding and have NO idea how I'd get him back to sleep if we weren't nursing! Hope you're all well and looking forward to our second Christmases :D

We still get up once a night with Isla, (more if she's sick or teething obviously). We're planning on night weaning in February and hopefully completing weaning by March (I need a few months break before Baby 2 makes their appearance). I think my milk supply is going down though already so it might happen earlier than that. I'm also afraid of how it's going to go but we're going to be gradual about it and hope that she responds well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->