"Does anyone else not test early" Refugee Club

Wow ladies, I'm sorry, that must be tough. I know when Isla has a bad week and we are up a lot I'm a wreck, I can't imagine getting up that often every night. You both are amazing!

It's much of the reason I am trying to ignore my occasional urges for another ;-)
Boo, if it helps, tiny did start to improve a bit around...16 months? Sometimes...

I agree you both are amazing that you're still getting up so many times per night. DD2 didn't sleep through until 18 months but hers wasn't feeding she just refused to sleep between the hours of 12-5am then one day it just happened and she never looked back. It was miserable though. DS sleeps great now however I'm the one with the sleep problems. I actually think I might have to go to the doctors soon for it because it's getting worse.

We've been very busy around here getting everything ready for Christmas. I still have lots of gifts to wrap :dohh: usually I'm done with all this weeks ago but I've been so busy that I never got it done. DS keeps me very busy. He's not like the girls were. They at least took a break and DD2 was so simple (aside from not sleeping) because she just wanted to be around me and just did whatever I did. DS is go go go all the time. I missed DD2s holiday show and spent the whole thing in the lobby because he wouldn't sit for even two minutes. Both of my girls are playing basketball and I guess we will see how that goes because there isn't room for DS to run around. It's a little frustrating because I like to be able to watch my kids do these things and it'd be nice if he would just sit for a little but he gets out somewhere and just wants to explore everything. Oh well :shrug:

Anyways, Mrs. Eddie how have you been feeling so far? I know it's still very early.

I hope everyone else is doing well too!!

Feeling OK Morebabies, thanks, very tired and pretty nauseous but other than that can't complain. Isla is very high energy too so I think that's part of the reason I am beat most of the time :haha:

I'm going to be travelling for the next little while but wanted to make sure that I said Merry Christmas to all of you lovely ladies. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Oh Noo. Are you back at work as well? Grace has her moments hence it's 25 past 5 and I've been up for 2 hours already, but she does sleep through maybe 4 nights a week and the others normally just wakes once.

Have a lovely time travelling Mrs Eddie. Can't wait to see your scan picture in 5 weeks or so!

Merry christmas (belatedly) and a Happy New Year to everyone. Hope your babies all loved their second (or first in some cases) christmas. Grace was delighted although she obviously didn't understand quite what was happening she did love that she got to rip paper up and then got presents as a reward!

Landon got really overwhelmed while presents were being opened. I think he would have been fine if it was just him but with the chaos of the girls opening things and the clutter that happened so quickly he wanted no part of it until things had calmed down and been cleaned up a little. Same thing happened when visiting the grandparents which was much more chaotic since there were more kids. He's also been teething so that hasn't been helping. We just have the bottom two canines left. Funny teething never effected either of my girls.

I hope everyone had a wonder holiday and New Year! :flower:

Happy New Year Ladies!

We had a great Christmas as well; Isla did like opening presents and did really well with all of the travelling we did. She was also amazing as a flower girl in my brother's wedding, was super proud of her :cloud9:

She now seems to be on some type of sleep strike, I think it might be teething. She was fine the entire time we were away. Hopefully it's short-lived...

Hi ladies!

I know this thread is pretty much long dead but I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Grace will be 2 on sunday so I know several of your babies will be about to turn 2 as well. I hope you all have lovely things planned.

Mrs Eddie, you must be getting near to the end of your second pregnancy now. Hope you'll pop in and show off your new baby when he arrives.

Hope everyone is well.

Hi Annio :wave: it's great to hear from you! My LO turns 2 on the 30th and will be having a party for him in August due to us just being so busy this summer. This will be a quick post as I'm leaving shortly to take DD2 to her first concert. Will check back in later and hopefully others will post as well. Would love to know how every one is doing.

Also, Mrs. Eddie I hope you're feeling well!!

Nice to hear from you Ladies!

Isla's second birthday is fast approaching as well. We've already had her second birthday party as we didn't want to wait too long in case I went into labour early or something :haha: We had a Minnie Mouse themed party with about 40 people, it was a great time!

Pregnancy is still going well, its gone by so quickly this time. I on,y have three days of work left; am excited to have some time home by myself while Isla is still in day care full time.

Glad to hear that you're doing well, hope to hear from everyone else too! :flower:

Wow our babies are growing up so fast! I keep thinking it must be time to have another one! I hope you'll pop back in and let us know after baby is born Mrs Eddie. Nice to hear from you morebabies.

Thanks, still no baby! I will update once he makes his arrival!

Yes please do update us once you have your baby Mrs. Eddie! I hope you have a nice smooth labor and delivery!

This summer has been so busy for us. Lots of going away but it's finally winding down and we are less busy, besides back to school shopping for my girls. We just had Landon's birthday party last weekend and it turned out great. The weather kept changing daily but ended up just raining a little in the morning then cleared up by the party so we were able to be outside and we also rented a bouncy house and all the kids had a blast! We've gone to the beach the last few days which is always a good time. Basically just trying to enjoy what's left of summer before the cold weather returns, and after the winter we had here I am so not ready for it to come back!! Landon also loves loves loves to be outside and it can be a challenge keeping him entertained all day when we are stuck in the house. That's when it's great having the girls home. They help me keep him busy and also allows me to get things around the house done. They go back to school September 1st and then it's back to crazy schedules and lots of driving around. This summer has been great though!

Mrs. Eddie I just wanted to say congrats on your little boy! I hope everything is going well. How is Isla doing with him?

Thanks Lady! I keep meaning to post here but things have been busy!

Isla is doing really well with him now, it did take awhile though. Lots of acting out with her at first but we expected that. Ethan's an awesome little guy and is very laid back for the most part, which has made the transition to two kids easier!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

That's great to hear Mrs. Eddie! Do you get another long maternity leave? I think it was a year with Isla? Are you keeping her in daycare while you're home with Ethan?

My oldest was in daycare till I had my other daughter and she was not happy when she stopped going! She was 3 1/2 and had been going since two months old. She very much a people person and LOVED going to daycare and being around a bunch of kids and people every day. Luckily for her she started preschool about 9 months later so she was back in her element.

In other news, DD2 just had a crohns flare :dohh: we almost made it to the 2 year mark with her being healthy and of course it happened while I was away so I spent the entire day driving home yesterday to get back to her as quickly as possible. But I got back in time to get some testing done and got her started on meds last night. Fingers crossed she's feeling better soon! It was a good 20 months though.. Her longest ever!

Hope everyone is doing good!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"