Does anyone else read baby/pregnancy books whilst WTT ?

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
I've bought the Myleene Klass book 'My bump & me' and am really enjoying reading it. Apart from reading about pregnancy and babies on the internet, this is my first actual book.

Is it wrong that I'm reading these books before we get pregnant ?

Haven't bought a book but I think reading this forum is no different than reading a book, so if it is wrong, we are all wrong, so na na na na naaaa naa (as cinnamum said the other day, and ever since can't stop saying it).

Nope, it's called preparing hun! We have about 6 books to get through!

xxx

I think it's a great idea, I've got my eye on the next book I'd like to buy "what to expect before you're expecting" just saw it the other day. I already have "what to expect when you're expecting"

I think it's a great idea, I've got my eye on the next book I'd like to buy "what to expect before you're expecting" just saw it the other day. I already have "what to expect when you're expecting"

This sounds like a good book, I'll have to look it up and have a read.

Thanks

i have tonnes of bubba books - doing midwifery gave me a good excuse to read them and now I am going back to it hopefully I have an even better excuse now! xxx

Without wanting a baby when I was a kid, I always read those parenting magazines in the town - library when I was a kid(10 upwards)
I also have looked in some of my sister's in Berlin , and other magazines to do with education and psychology(Like what defines us and how do we become who we are, and the physical developement too)

I'm half thinking about buying some books on the internet. Too chicken to buy them in a shop incase anyone sees me.

We have First Time Parents, The Pregnancy Book, Your Pregnancy Week by Week, Mylene Klass My Bump and Me & Jools Oliver Minus 9 to 1.

xxx

I read stuff on the internet and watch baby-related videos on youtube but haven't got any actual books or magazines yet. I will leave that for when I'm preggo... xxxxx

We have First Time Parents, The Pregnancy Book, Your Pregnancy Week by Week, Mylene Klass My Bump and Me & Jools Oliver Minus 9 to 1.

xxx

Thanks for that Pops :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->