does anyone else think my babies look alike?

Lexi mummy

Reaction score
Hi

i know some may think this is a silly question as they are related but we have our 20 week scan tomorrow. i think we are having a girl but dh thinks a boy. i have just looked at my little girl's scan picture and i think this baby is the splitting image of my little lexi. what do you think?

this is my little girl lexi
https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/kirstyede/lexiscan.jpg

and this is the baby i am pregnant with at the moment
https://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/kirstyede/babyedeweek172.jpg

to me their profiles are pretty much identical x

i agree that they look the same...would u like another girl? xx

I alwasy go by peoples scan by the looks on their faces, I think your having a girl :)
they have the same little nose and same shaped head but different lips :)

part of me would because then i guess i would kind of get to see what lexi may of looked like as she was growing up. i dont mind though, i just want to take this baby home so i dont mind which sex really. i have to be honest i am very intrigued to know though x

They do look very similar :) im sure everything will work out for you x

hey kirsty

I think the pics are really really alike!!! Are you going to find out???

Hows the work 'thing' we were talkin about?

Aww they are both gorgeous :) I think they look very similar. Both are fab pics xx

are you going to find out? xx

i am going to ask. i cant wait for surprises i like to know. at our last scan the little monkey had his/hers feet tucked up by their private area so we couldnt see. i am hoping they have their legs wide open tomorrow lol x

Lovely pics, yes they do look alike too, mad....Could be another girl, I looked at my boys scan pictures and they all looked alike then too lol.....

They look very similar especially the nose. Its cute :D

By the looks fo lexis scan pic she must have been so adorable

and this one looks the spli of his/her big sister
xx

They look very similar especially the nose. Its cute :D

By the looks fo lexis scan pic she must have been so adorable

and this one looks the spli of his/her big sister
xx

thank you hun. lexi was very pretty you could tell from looking at her she was a girl. i would put pictures of her on my avatar but i know it upsets some people so i keep them a bit more private. however i think she looks beautiful but i am biased as her mother lol xx

Aww hun I'm sure if you post pictures in the loss section it would be fine. Dont feel you have to though so whatever you feel comfortable with

I wouldnt be upset I would feel very blessed to see an angel

You should never be afraid to show her off hun if people dont like it they dont have to look :hug:
xx

Aww hun I'm sure if you post pictures in the loss section it would be fine. Dont feel you have to though so whatever you feel comfortable with

I wouldnt be upset I would feel very blessed to see an angel

You should never be afraid to show her off hun if people dont like it they dont have to look :hug:
xx

thank you hun. just wish everyone was as lovely as you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"