Does anyone else watch I didn't know i was pregnant!?

chan211991

Reaction score
There are some amazing stories on that show, i don't know how i'd feel if i suddenly gave birth, i mean too some people finding out that your pregnant too start with is shock enough!!

There are some that I find a little impractical but I do like watching it. I've always wondered how anyone could not know. I could see not knowing til about 6mos when the baby starts moving, but I'd imagine you'd feel the baby move.

:shock: Haven't watched a full episode yet, but seen some clips - it's like every woman goes into labor while on the toilet! It's got me scared to poop sometimes :haha:

I've seen it a few times and I really don't get how they don't realise! Must be scary though xx

Not seen it but read stories about this happening in magazines etc, IDK how it could be possible to not know but I guess every woman's body is different... I spose they could be in denial.

I know someone who didn't know she was pregnant until she went into labour!

Her baby was lying widthways under her ribs - she went home sick from work with tummy ache and ended up having an emergency c-section because the baby didn't turn!

She's very into sports and activities - she was canoing and rock climbing right up until a couple of weeks before baby was born!

When my mum was in hospital after i was born, she stayed in over night & the girl in the bed next to her had a baby boy with a big blue bruise on his head & face. She didnt know she was pregnant, went for a poo 1 day & out popped the baby... :O

I didnt know i was pregnant until 5-6 months, then i felt baby kick & was like 'oooooh shiiiit'....
Xx

I've not heard of this programme, sound interesting! What channel is it on?

I watch it, and I do like it though I really shouldn't as it scares the life out of me too. Especially when I'm stressed and stress/chronic fatigue syndrome mirror some pregnancy symptoms, plus i'm on cerazette so I don't get AF.

I really really REALLY want kids, but now is not the right time for me and my OH (baby fever or not) and my mum would KILL me. though she is a whole other story herself. actually she didn't know she was pregnant till 20 weeks (at age 44)

I dunno if they are all 'true' stories but I do enjoy watching it lol!

The stories are quite bizarre but I'd be in shock more than anything and then really happy after, its some times on the Home & Health channel I think, Its crazy to think that you can be pregnant like that with no symptoms barely any weight gain and stuff.xx

ive watched it..one had TWINS! it baffles me how she didnt know..she wasn't even a "big" girl

I saw the one the other day with twins :| .. I really dunno how people dont know! Fair enough the first few months but like at the stage i am at now my belly is constantly wriggling around lol xx

I try not to watch it although I do find it interesting but ever since a few years ago when a friend randomly said to me "I think you're going to be one of those girls who doesn't know shes pregnant until it's time to push" It freaks me out a little .. :p

That show pisses me off. How could you not know?? I would definitely know because I desperately want a baby!

One another note, my neighbor didn't know she was pregnant in one of her uteruses (she had 2) and her baby drunk one night on her 21st birthday in the toilet. She was a bigger woman and was very lucky he came out healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->