Does anyone else

smatheson

Reaction score
have people that think its weird that you babywear:shrug: My MIL made a comment the other day when we went to the mall and got LO picture taken. She asked if I was gonna get the stroller out and I said I didnt bring it and that I was gonna wear him in the sling. She looked at me funny and asked why I was still using the sling as he is 10 months old and seems way too heavy ( granted he is a big 10 month old and has been walking since 9 months) but I plan on wearing him until hes at least two if he tolerates it that long.
Anyone else have this problem?

Lol yeah my parents and inlaws look at me weird.
And when I was trying to buy woven fabric for my wrap, the lady said "How old is she?" and I responded that she was 11 months (at the time) and she was like "Oh well she'll be walking soon so maybe you won't need it"

I just..didn't reply. Lol. Some people don't get it.

I know! I love babywearing and its so more convienent for me. Nathan sometimes refuses to go into his stroller and just wants to be held so the carrier is the only option and its way better not having to hold him cause it gets so tiring. Plus the closeness and bonding time you have while baby wearing is awesome:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"